[T:V]A Reminder to all players

If I'm trying to cap in a pub and someone on my team is o sniping out the ridiculous turret farm and annoying the LD/MD long enough that I can get in without having to deal with the disk/nade spam on the flag that would normally be waiting for me, then more effing power to them. Only downside to O sniping that I can see is during flag stand offs, because turtling in a pub is just lame.

O-Sniping is stupid. Plain and simple. You = stupid if you O-Snipe and even moreso if you admit to doing it in public.

And on that same note, you friggin noobs out there need to realize that skiing to the nme side of the map and stalking offensive types as they make their way across the map is just as retarded.

Do something useful please...

O-Sniping is part of the game, on a pub or in a match. I've been playing these games since Dec 98 when T1 was released, and we didn't have a problem with it back then. Deal with it. Don't like o-snipers? Go kill them. Over and over again. Eventually, they'll find something more rewarding to do.

A pub is not your personal practice time for LD. Notice that it's all the LD guys who complain? Wah, people are shooting at me.

i'm going to start o-sniping just to spite you all. you only get 10 shots, it isn't the end of the world.

edit: ^^LA you are stealing my thunder.

Spoiler

If you are sitting on your butt at the base, you should be sniped. I often catch myself waiting for people to chase, but this really isn't the way the game should be. If you sit still long enough to be sniped THEN YOU DESERVE TO DIE!

I dont normally care to get O sniped, but I really dont like it when I have the flag. Im doing your team a favor by staying outside and not turtling with the flag.. :( Thats the only time a O sniper annoys me.

Rosdower said:
yes, im sure members know Tribal ediquite because you've "been playing since T1" :rolleyes:

with regard to osniping, this is a server by server convention, 5150 admin nazis dont rule here anymore, enjoy whining.

Back