[T:V]A Reminder to all players

Rosdower

Veteran XX
Just because it's a new game DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN O-SNIPE, jesus chirstmas i've encountered this many times in the past few days. Some of the people doing should know better too.

Oh, and how do you change reticle color?

hi i have an idea.

how about you stfu. you're sounding like goaks.

plus sniping is a pain in the ass now anyways cause you can hardly hit moving targets if at all... so yeah, just dont' stop moving.

Really? I didn't know you made the rules of the game. When Free Beta is out in a week I'll be sure to fallow your orders and won't use tactics you disaprove of :rolleyes:. *salutes Nazi style*

I think you'd better get used to it and learn to fight it. You're gonna be seeing a lot of undesirable tactics before long..

This isn't T1, infact, it should never have been a problem in T1. Learn to deal with O-Sniping, it's part of the game. Don't make stupid posts.

This is the funniest thread of all time. No O-sniping rule is the dumbest effing thing I have EVER heard of in my entire video gaming life. The whole idea that people make a rule because they don't "feel like" chasing after somebody is just ludicrous. Get ready by God, you're in for a big shock if you don't anticipate O snipe.

Well, if you check forums of TWL competition from T1/T2 you'll find, all these years later, people complaining about O-Sniping, STILL.

The tactic has merit. It can be annoying, but effective.

New game helps by adding ammo and non-hitscan to the rifle. I think we just need to accept tactics that aren't exploits. Deal with 'em, or stfu.

Back