Street Fighter 4 Xbox 360 Gamertags

ok so i'm training with el fuerte and up to the quesadilla bomb, which just says to charge and release a kick. another site online says the same exact thing. but how do i charge a kick? the second i press it, he kicks. i feel like im missing something really obvious

much like rog's TAP (turn around punch) you gotta hold down the button while doing another move, like say his running shit, run forward and hold down kick, let go of punch and keep charging kick

then let go of kick to do his quesadilla bomb

why do you guys insist on picking very hard characters to play? :p

jesus, the joysticks are really in high demand. this morning the hori real arcade pro ex was available from amazon for $130. this afternoon around 3 I had to order from one of amazon's affiliates. amazon had 2 affiliates selling them for the same price. now amazon has 1 affiliate selling them, and it's going for $300. ridiculous.

Since we seem to lack a ps3 SFIV Gamertag thread, anybody with the PS3 version feel free to add me: xSanityx

good god i am so sick of getting owned by shotos. i dunno whats up, i can never seem to crouch block reliably with my stick

why do you guys insist on picking very hard characters to play? :p

yo kesh, i think my blanka is pretty beast

lets play, whats ur tag again?

*edit*

anyone going to the tournament at Gamestop this saturday? My local gamestop is having one that qualifies you nationally, so I assume others are doing the same

I'll be going def
BLANKARAAAAAAAAWR

i keep getting throw-owned in hard mode wtf (damn seth teleports) :\

i can't get the timing down to get out of throws. i get up and if i am lucky i can dash back or get a technical. otherwise i'm just chucked to the ground.
there has to be a better way to counter

dont have a router so gotta hop off the pc to play ill be up for a while more playing ranked matches

if anyone wants to play

mmmApplesauce = my gamertag

no spot on this joystick for a mic D:

haha i didnt know if you could hear me or not, but i just kept on talking anyways

gg's man, shoot me an invite whenever you see me on.

Whats everyone's online BP at? Mines only at a measly 700ish.

Back