Street Fighter 4 Xbox 360 Gamertags

naw press df then a second df and punch at the same time

although i think the timing is very lenient in sf4 so u can probably delay a tiny bit

also if u are walking forward and try to throw a fireball u will end up doing an uppercut

what's the secret to stringing moves together quickly? still on the third tier i need to do a crouching heavy punch, then a shoryuken. in the video the guy does one right after the other, but after i do the heavy punch i have to wait about a full second till any of my inputs are listened to.

thanks for that tip. the df df p works about 80% of the time for me, now i can do these much easier. and i found the trick to the heavy kick/ ex focus. i was holding down mp and mk, but i wasn't supposed to.

tap forward then do a hadoken motion (down fwd) and you will do it 100% of the time

what's the secret to stringing moves together quickly? still on the third tier i need to do a crouching heavy punch, then a shoryuken. in the video the guy does one right after the other, but after i do the heavy punch i have to wait about a full second till any of my inputs are listened to.
combine the shoryuken and uppercut inputs

in other words: f, d+P, df+P

This is also going to be on the PC, quiet cool really. I got a XBOX360 controller for my PC as well.

have a HRAP on the way and the parts to mod my Hori Fighting Stick EX2 in the mail too!

I'm having a lot of fun but feel still feel pretty stifled with the basic Hori Fighting stick, can't wait to play on my HRAP and after my Fighting Stick is modded ! :]

I've only got 4 more people to unlock yay!

So far I like boxerthe most. I have a hard time air throwing people with Vega now:\

Have done 3 characters entire normal training too scared to try hard.

im going through the trials with c. viper

i cant seem to land a focus and then go into an EX Thunder Knuckle

dashing after the focus hits seems to be a key

edit - yep that did it, that was fucking rad

Last edited:
ok so i'm training with el fuerte and up to the quesadilla bomb, which just says to charge and release a kick. another site online says the same exact thing. but how do i charge a kick? the second i press it, he kicks. i feel like im missing something really obvious

okay what the fuck is this....
trial 5

Light Punch
Medium Punch

o_O

edit: nm just did it on my first try as i went back to the joystick. i waited until dan wasnt at attention, for some reason it hit

Back