Street Fighter 4 Xbox 360 Gamertags

the saturn pad is awesome, but how easy is it to pull of focus attacks and ex specials?

even if you play overhand/joystick style on the pad, a joystick is so superior for hitting buttons. i can do motions on a good dpad just as well as stick, but having all of your fingers free for attacks is awesome.

I never used a gamepad like the one you suggested, akuma. Maybe I'll get one if I don't like the ps3 one. Then again I'm not hardcore like you guys.

What's a cheaper alternate to that gamepad?

Last edited:
the saturn pad is awesome, but how easy is it to pull of focus attacks and ex specials?

even if you play overhand/joystick style on the pad, a joystick is so superior for hitting buttons. i can do motions on a good dpad just as well as stick, but having all of your fingers free for attacks is awesome.

i dunno, my thumb can hit any 2-4 buttons at any one time i suppose I have just adapted..ill get a fighting stick if this game really takes off, which i hope it does.

I never used a gamepad like the one you suggested, akuma. Maybe I'll get one if I don't like the ps3 one. Then again I'm not hardcore like you guys.

What's a cheaper alternate to that gamepad?

which gamepad - the saturn one or the TE stick

Honestly... I always sucked at the fighting games in the arcades because of the controls. I have always been better with a gamepad. Something with 6 buttons instead of 4 would be nice though.

son of a bitch. I called up again today and they still don't have my collector's edition in. WTF! this is bullshit!

I'll never understand why people spend 20 extra bucks on the collectors editions of games. Usually you get an art book you'll flip through once, a music cd you'll never listen to, and some behind the scenes dvd you'll never watch.

some people are fans of certain games and they think it's worth it to have a few collectibles. I grew up with the street fighter series and thus find it worth my while to have these few collectibles.

ok i got a question. i'm doing the trial where it teaches you moves, and i'm on tier 3 as ryu. it's telling me to do a heavy kick, then focus attack. so i do a heavy kick and a focus attack, but it doesn't say success. ryu's heavy kick hits twice at close range, so i'm using the focus attack to cancel the kick before the second blow, but still nothing. i got stuck on tier 3 with rufus as well. wtf do i have to do?

steve, check this out:

if you still can't do it you might need to wait for superstar kesh to come back to the thread :/

it's so weird, all my life i had the hardest time pulling off dragon uppercuts. but now whenever i try a double QCF fireball, i do one. totally not what i want to do :(

you can hit shoryukens by pressing df, df + p

try pressing down, forward + p to fireball if you keep hitting the uppercut by accident

holy shit i take an hour to get through easiest mode 1 rnd on sagat cuz i keep getting challenged. i'll never unlock seth at this rate haha

this game is fun. too bad i suck though.

nickzkcin on ps3

you can hit shoryukens by pressing df, df + p

try pressing down, forward + p to fireball if you keep hitting the uppercut by accident

thanks for that tip. the df df p works about 80% of the time for me, now i can do these much easier. and i found the trick to the heavy kick/ ex focus. i was holding down mp and mk, but i wasn't supposed to.

Back