[StarWars] Rogue One - Trailer

the introduction of 3D and social media mass mob mentality whore consumerism had nothin 2 do w that

all diversity

Hurray for another Star Wars movie created by a committee to maximize profits.

Also, why does every trailer feature the fucking nostalgia piano now? I hate it.

They spent 4 billion to acquire the film rights, they're going to do everything they can to recoup that as quickly as possible. Pretty much a guarantee that a Star Wars film will make at least 300-500M Domestically regardless, so why not include some chinese flair, female leads, etc. If Rogue One hits a billion worldwide, they'll already have most of their money back.

are Whites afraid to speak up against the anti-White male shit jewlywood is pushing or is it just general apathy

i can't tell which is more discouraging

actually of all the things to complain about in the farce awakens the token black guy ranks low on the list.

i think forest whitaker is a curious choice, but i look forward to it.

he is most capable.

It does look like it could be better then EP.VII. Like it has an actual plot.

No JJ Abrams on this one either.

And it has this guy... who looks way more intimidating than Darth Emo.

Rogue-One-Imperial-commander.jpg

Last edited:
It does look like it could be better then EP.VII. Like it has an actual plot.

No JJ Abrams on this one either.

And it has this guy... who looks way more intimidating than Darth Emo.

Rogue-One-Imperial-commander.jpg

Darth Emo is to be built up over 3 episodes.

Darth Emo fucking sucked ass.

as for the female lead, well at least she's not some mammoth hog beast, or worse a black mammoth hog beast.

Screen-Shot-2015-05-13-at-12.16.53-PM-1280x771.png

Hurray for another Star Wars movie created by a committee to maximize profits.

Also, why does every trailer feature the fucking nostalgia piano now? I hate it.

I know right

It's like every sound of this shit trailer squeezes my heart and make me think "omg this is awesome & am gonna spend all my money on new crap toys" and other SW shit. Fuck I'm gonna have to buy a new fucking rogue one tshirt too now

RogueOneToyFair.jpg

fuck you George Lucas

you started this shit

ohh, by the way

[Star Wars] Blood Moon

The story of a young girl's flowering into womanhood against the backdrop of a universe gone mad (with stars in it)

Back