[Star Wars] New Trailer From MNF Halftime Break

im not racist but I'd love to see the Sith guy just instantly dismember that Jedi wannabe

Why does a black guy need to be the lead character in everything now? A black stormtrooper turned Jedi? lol.

Let's put P.C. Principal in place of Yoda etc.

baltimore-riots-2.jpg

i liked starwars when it only used the voices of black actors

is-star-wars-racist.jpg

before this

54343e217a466.jpg

and way before this

post-54352-Black-Stormtrooper-we-aint-fou-pTuS.png

Spoiler

:lol:
Spoiler

Last edited:
Lando was a scoundrel who sold out his friend, told his people to riot against the government and then tried to flee the scene.

Fuck, can't wait. It'll be better than all the prequels and perhaps Return, that's my (new) hope. I like they're adding the grit back into it. Hate all the CGI, but what can you do.

Danger, these aren't the books (I doubt they'd shoot themselves in the foot like that)...

@1:45 Chewie down, repeat Chewie down

looks like wookiee fur she's crying over

@1:57 Sad Leia, Chewie gone

Last edited:
I bet the Empire builds a force canon and use the force to blow up planets long distance.

I bet Luke dies just like Obi wan and ppl will be like, "Oh thats like the first movie... HOW CREATIVE!"

I'll see this movie when Disney releases 4k prints of the unaltered original trilogy.

However if the rumors are true that Hayden Christensen was seen lurking on the set of Episode 8 I might throw up.

The black dude is wearing a ghetto looking jacket the entire time, but he is a jedi because they show him with a light saber at 01:59.

There have been scripts on the web for episodes 7,8, and 9. They've probably been changed by the new director. Luke goes to the dark side, comes back, they have more battles, old characters killed off, Good Vs. Evil, repeat. Funny video here comparing Star Trek to Star Wars.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SftZ2RLOEaw

The other thing that's coming along in a couple years, is Star Wars lands at Disneyland and Hollywood Studios at Disneyworld.

Last edited:
New ‘Star Wars’ blasted as ‘anti-white’

NEW 'STAR WARS' BLASTED AS 'ANTI-WHITE'
'Nothing more than a social justice propaganda piece'
Director J.J. Abrams’ political activism has prompted online fans to boycott “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” for being anti-white.

The hashtag #BoycottStarWarsVII exploded on Twitter Monday, just hours before the release of a new trailer during ESPN’s Monday Night Football game between the New York Giants and the Philadelphia Eagles. The reason: Abrams’ movie is allegedly a dream come true for race activists.

“#BoycottStarWarsVII because it is anti-white propaganda promoting #whitegenocide,” an account called End Cultural Marxism said. “A friend in L.A. said #StarWarsVII is basically ‘[Black Lives Matter activist Deray Mckesson] in Space.’ Jewish activist JJ Abrams is an anti-white nut.”

Like the reporting you see here? Sign up for free news alerts from WND.com, America’s independent news network.

The Hollywood Reporter found a tweet by a user identified as Captain Confederacy saying, “[Social Justice Warriors] complain about White artists ‘misappropriating’ culture created by blacks but then celebrate a non-White Star Wars.”

“It’s nothing more than a social justice propaganda piece that alienates it’s core audience of young white males,” another user tweeted, the website reported.

The new “Star Wars” movie features a diverse cast, including star John Boyega. When fans questioned how the British actor, who is black, could be a stormtrooper in November 2014, the actor responded, “Get used to it,” Nov. 29, 2014, on Instagram.

“What Hollywood Believes: An Intimate Look at the Faith of the Famous” shares the spiritual beliefs of over 120 top Hollywood stars from past and present. Get your copy today from WND’s Superstore.

“This is going to melt your brain, but you need to know … James Earl Jones voiced Vader and Lando is black,” popular YouTube film critic Jeremy Jahns responded Monday to the #BoycottStarWarsVII hashtag.

Fears that Abrams would infuse his own brand of political activism into projects are not unfounded. His last movie, “Star Trek: Into Darkness,” was described by one of the film’s star actors, Benedict Cumberbatch, as commentary on the presidency of George W. Bush.

“The whole theme of the film, a backbone without it being in your face and preachy, there’s a massive sort of comment about post-Bush/Cheney era foreign policy and the legacy from that,” Cumberbatch said at the movie’s premier, the New York Post reported May 22, 2013.

Director Abrams also just helped raise $750,000 for the Democratic Party at a fundraiser at his Pacific Palisades, California, home.

The Oct. 10 event, which President Obama attended, cost attendees $33,400 per ticket, Deadline Hollywood reported.

“Star Wars: The Force Awakens” opens in U.S. theaters Dec. 18, 2015

Back