Squirters rock

Been with a squirter for a while. I just had to buy 5 extra bed sheet sets to adjust. Its pretty great though imo. I'm all about the squirters.

Anyway I'm sure the "you just got pissed on army" will be invading soon...so bye bye thread.

I thought maybe this was a thread about an oddly named national park...

Like Toadsuck Lake in Arkansas, and some others.

Been with a squirter for a while. I just had to buy 5 extra bed sheet sets to adjust. Its pretty great though imo. I'm all about the squirters.

Anyway I'm sure the "you just got pissed on army" will be invading soon...so bye bye thread.

It's okay. We don't judge here. Just admit it: you like getting pissed on.

There's far worse fetishes to have, dude. It's okay.

My last gf was a squirter... It was a weird sensation. It was kind of cool the first few times and then it got really annoying.

did a squirter once. started on the left side of the bed, had to move to the right side, then had to go to the center. by the end of the night we had to put the matress on the floor and use an airmatress.

and it was holding water by dawn. you would think she would dehydrate

i think you're supposed to fill those blow up dolls with air, not water. or maybe i've been doing it wrong.

First GF was a squirter, but a combination of BC and perscription drugs made her nethers and any fluids from said area smell like something died.

Back