some little shit stole some money from me in an online transaction...

sorry was out at lunch. just some guy on a sneaker forum that was supposed to send me some laces. said he was in HS and didn't have a paypal account and asked if i would just mail the cash, so i said sure. the forum has a feedback system and he had 4 positives no negs, so i figured he wouldn't be petty enough to jack me for 10$. just frustrated because i have been waiting awhile for them and he thinks it's cute to hang up when i call him now. anyway, thanks for the birthday hats ;o my e-pride is crushed!

Ok, I figured out your problem:

You looked online on some sneaker forum for a pair of GODDAMNED laces. What the fuck?

I will never sell or buy anything from another person online that costs more than 20 dollars. All I hear about are people being swindled out of tons of money.

I've prolly spent over $50,000 in the last 9 years in online transactions. I've sold about the same amount as well. No problems here. That's not to say i'm not cautious of who i'm buying or selling to online.

Do your research and you should be fine when buying or selling.

Alright here's the update kiddos:

He called back like 2 times.. asking if I was "steve"? And coincidentally my name is steve. He said he sent the laces so i "didn't have to do this anymore."

I phoned him from Toronto, and said I was going to fuck him till he loved me, then asked him if he liked rape (he said no) and I told him that $10 is raping money. Then he hung up. You are either getting laces, or a free rape.

Back