some little shit stole some money from me in an online transaction...

rukkus

Contributor
Veteran XX
feel free to run up his cell phone bill with me. trying to get my moneys worth.
917-373-0018

vet

I will never sell or buy anything from another person online that costs more than 20 dollars. All I hear about are people being swindled out of tons of money.

its not like people are going to post about how their ebay transaction went great everytime they have one:shrug: I have yet to get ripped off on line, just be smart

i wasn't smart, but i figured he was harmless. it was only 10$ but it pisses me off to no end. plus, it's my birthday, so help me out. ;)

its not like people are going to post about how their ebay transaction went great everytime they have one:shrug: I have yet to get ripped off on line, just be smart

I know that, but both my roomates have had it happen to them, and I sort of did the one time I bought something on Amazon that wasn't from Amazon themselves.

I only buy from retailers I know have good policies and seem trust worth. Newegg and Amazon have never steered me wrong. I don't trust strangers enough to deal with EBay or any of that.

I once had a person who never shipped the item.
A quick note to ebay and they took care of reversing the charge to my paypal.
?

sorry was out at lunch. just some guy on a sneaker forum that was supposed to send me some laces. said he was in HS and didn't have a paypal account and asked if i would just mail the cash, so i said sure. the forum has a feedback system and he had 4 positives no negs, so i figured he wouldn't be petty enough to jack me for 10$. just frustrated because i have been waiting awhile for them and he thinks it's cute to hang up when i call him now. anyway, thanks for the birthday hats ;o my e-pride is crushed!

You should save up some cash and, eventually, fly out to his area and seek him out. People don't really get this type of opportunity often. Bring some of your friends and rob both him and his family.

sorry was out at lunch. just some guy on a sneaker forum that was supposed to send me some laces. said he was in HS and didn't have a paypal account and asked if i would just mail the cash, so i said sure. the forum has a feedback system and he had 4 positives no negs, so i figured he wouldn't be petty enough to jack me for 10$. just frustrated because i have been waiting awhile for them and he thinks it's cute to hang up when i call him now. anyway, thanks for the birthday hats ;o my e-pride is crushed!

well here was your huge glaring mistake

btw, I have some laces too, although i'm in junior high and have no paypal account, you'll have to mail me a check and a bank statment + social security card to make sure it's really you though

I've been ripped off twice, but both times, it was on $10 auctions. Oddly enough, every auction which I paid a ton for, came through fine.

Back