So who killed JFK?

Lord Elessar

or something
Veteran XX
Been checking for the announcement. Did Trump block release at the midnight hour?

I bet Hoover was 2nd shooter on the grassy knoll.

The U1 deal info ratting out Hildog must be the trade for the delay. Trigger man probably alive living in Montana or Kansas or some other bfe place and they are rewarding him with ez retirement before full release.

Trump would def make that trade as it involves him and who cares about JFK now?

aliens dont exist right? if trump had access to those files we'd know by now?

I know you are being slightly sarcastic (I think). However lots of people think the President gets briefed on UFO's etc.

The last President that might have known anything about UFO's was probably Bush Sr. and that is mostly due to the fact he was director of the CIA. The opinion now is that anything that would blow the lid off of the UFO mystery is now in the hands of the private sector.

Also, any UFO researcher that isn't a hack will never say that the 5% of unexplained aerial phenomena is due to Extra Terrestrial Entities from other planets in the known Universe. Mostly due to the lack of evidence that says that is where they come from and also it doesn't make sense with how these sightings occur.

Last edited:
Daddy Bush is still alive. While i do not believe he pulled the trigger, he was involved.

CBS News on Twitter:
Some U.S. gov't agencies, including CIA & FBI, lobby @POTUS, requesting he holds off on release of some #JFKFiles, CBS News has learned

DNA7C2fV4AA2VFv.jpg:large

If it was some huge government cover up, none of that was ever documented in these records, redacted or not.

Back