So.. I'm gonna be a father!

I had three pistols within a year of her birth.
Never had to show my collection to her bfs.
;)

i will never forget.

The girl i lost my virginity to. Her father always had a shotgun with pistol grip sitting in his recliner with him. Guess it did not matter tho cause she definitely was not a virgin when she took mine.

WAT?

you have no say?

dont think thats the kinda woman id want to be with if that is really the case

i had a say.. kinda we agreed upon she picked the first and middle name and i get the last (we aren't married yet)

The first one was Kailan Joy (wtf!)

i thought of Autumn Joy.. (almond joy!) but she dont like that.. :(

So now we came up with a name that incorperates all of these "names" (grandma's and mothers middle names) cause you know when you name your child it has to do with something of each others family(lol).. Or so it seems to the Mother.. Anyways.. yah thats how we ended our search for a name :/

Congrats to both of you.

I'd suggest getting in the habit of writing her name either LeighAnna or Leigh-Anna so that she can avoid mass confusion later. :D

i had a say.. kinda we agreed upon she picked the first and middle name and i get the last (we aren't married yet)

The first one was Kailan Joy (wtf!)

i thought of Autumn Joy.. (almond joy!) but she dont like that.. :(

So now we came up with a name that incorperates all of these "names" (grandma's and mothers middle names) cause you know when you name your child it has to do with something of each others family(lol).. Or so it seems to the Mother.. Anyways.. yah thats how we ended our search for a name :/

when my first was in the oven i was not married and we both threw names at each other till we both found one we liked... Dylan

as far as the middle name she wanted it to be Alan after his grandfather which i had no problem with.

Last name was basically me putting my foot down and saying its either my last name or we will never work out together.

BTW is it leighanna pronounced kinda like the City that is in Maui Hawaii ?

when my first was in the oven i was not married and we both threw names at each other till we both found one we liked... Dylan

as far as the middle name she wanted it to be Alan after his grandfather which i had no problem with.

Last name was basically me putting my foot down and saying its either my last name or we will never work out together.

BTW is it leighanna pronounced kinda like the City that is in Maui Hawaii ?

Lee Anna

Awesome you have religated your child to a lifelong torture of correcting people who pronounce her name wrong...

Teacher: Leanne Joy...
Girl: LEAHANNA!!!
Teacher: Right... leanne

Back