So I just got an infringement notice using IPTorrents

if you search google you find a ton of people who get notices and litigation notices or just 'stop now' messages from the isp...what are they requiring of you

lol hbo is going to sue you d00d

7proxies.PNG

Anyone else had this happen? It was for the leaked GoT eps.

fukin throw your hard drive in the microwave and deny everything dood
if hbo shows up at your door you didn't download shit
your neighbor hacked your wifi and downloaded those leaked episodes

I imagine gay off throws is a super way for hbo to fuck people.

Trap seeds, now how the fuck do they work?
Be sure to leave comment on the trap seed.

Last edited:
Anyone else had this happen? It was for the leaked GoT eps.

I did, first and last time. Too much of a hassle trying to figure out which torrent clients report and which don't, I know uTorrent always does since they are now owned by the guy who made the torrent tech.

Deny, Deny, Deny. Don't respond to any letter. Had this happen years ago from Road Runner before they became Comcast. They had listings of my directories and asked me to respond. I didn't. Another time my account with Comcast was shut off. I called and they said there was activity that looked like my account had been hacked, and for me to be careful. I played along acting dumb and they gave me a warning.

Machine, were you running the tracker 24/7? Today, I don't run the tracker 24/7, only when I need to download something. I built up a huge ratio years ago from seeding UFC torrents. I use the "zap" thing to clear hit and runs. I log into my account on the web to keep it active.

Back