Skinny Jeans / Shaving legs

"I have matchstick legs and chicks diggit cuz they know they can pussywhip me into submission."

skinnyjeanskid.jpg

the other 4 fagbashed him immediately after this picture was taken

if you put that picture in front of a million women and told them to pick either

'most likely to be gay'

'least masculine'

or

'smallest dick'

that poor little bastard with get picked almost every time.

if you put that picture in front of a million women and told them to pick either

'most likely to be gay'

'least masculine'

or

'smallest dick'

I guess incoherency is important too for slobs who can't dress

so was this a troll?

no, Dac actually PM'd this to me:

Subject: Fashion

Hey, I really think you could use some fashion tips.. I really liked you on the SCi fi show.. anyway no reason we should hate eachother..

If you have any pics I can help you out picking a style.. it helps to have a good basic pic to work from if you have any revealing shots I could use those..

anyway you shouldn't be too agianst skinny pants... you'd prolly look really good in them I bet

skinnyjeanskid.jpg

the other 4 fagbashed him immediately after this picture was taken

'most likely to be gay'

'least masculine'

or

'smallest dick'

and that Fonzie-looking motherfucker on the right probably gets all the chicks. It's just coincidence that he dresses completely counter to what Dac calls fashion.

Most guys who work out have fucked up bodies

mainly because weight lifting isn't very natural. Especially with how most go at it (pure bulk over any applicative power).. It usually shows in larger chest area, and biceps (some reason roid freaks think big bicepts are impressive at all).

It's obvious you lack core power and should do a more balanced work out with more cardio. Bench and curls just fuck up your natural proportion. Your abs are way under worked compared to the rest.

Try to be a little less disgusting and you might get more chicks

what the fuck are you talking about? are you just mad because you know you'll never be muscular? you don't even make sense anymore..

since you're so confident that you're a god you shouldn't have a problem posting a picture of yourself. stop ignoring the request and just do it.

Back