Skinny Jeans / Shaving legs

Can you guys even move in those pants? Or are you just trying to make it easier for the fagbashers to beat the shit out of you?

Can you guys even move in those pants? Or are you just trying to make it easier for the fagbashers to beat the shit out of you?

its hard to move at first but when the cum starched the inner legs you become a slug or target of mutilation via fist

Wow, another gay pic....
There is nothing wrong with style and class, but this is neither. These are girl pants, and if you wear them, you are a girly man.
I can't believe people are defending this trend.

What makes them girl pants? Assuming he purchased them in the men's section (for you guys who haven't purchased new clothes since 99, they do in fact sell skinny jeans for men too), they're just as much a men's pant as any other. If you look at it historically denim in general (and pants too) is a men's thing, so in fact women are actually now all wearing men's pants.

My bet is skinny denim has been around just as long or longer as a menswear than it has women's wear. I think Mick Jagger's been wearing the stuff since before the Civil War.

skinnyjeanskid.jpg

Photo of some kid in the 50s or 60s rocking jeans almost as skinny as what you'd see today. I don't think it's that bad of look myself (although his don't look ball crunching tight like some posted in this thread). I wouldn't wear it, but I don't hate on those who can pull it off.

I have a few pairs of jeans that fit tighter, however they are all boot cut, as most jeans should be

Why? Do you wear boots and do you have problems with the hem not fitting over them? Cowboys may need to wear boot-cuts. Dudes wearing sneakers probably don't. I probably wear boots 75% of the time and I've never personally had a practical need for a boot-cut jean.

Last edited:
I think there is a difference in wearing jeans that fit, and jeans that show the world your left nut and tiny dick.

skinnyjeanskid.jpg

Photo of some kid in the 50s or 60s rocking jeans almost as skinny as what you'd see today. I don't think it's that bad of look myself (although his don't look ball crunching tight like some posted in this thread). I wouldn't wear it, but I don't hate on those who can pull it off.
None of those meet today's definition of skinny jeans, not even close.

1471969301_efc0e81cac.jpg

Also at least 85% of the people who wear these jeans are actually stick skinny so it just accentuates their chicken legs rather than any supposed figure.

I'm pretty sure someone has already pointed out the amount of faggotry in this thead.... it doesn't require reading to decipher.....

Last edited:
A lot of skinny jeans are actually cotton and elastane mix. They're probably not all that uncomfortable because their stretch is more like a pair of spandex tights than standard 100% cotton denim.

Last edited:
Most guys who work out have fucked up bodies

mainly because weight lifting isn't very natural. Especially with how most go at it (pure bulk over any applicative power).. It usually shows in larger chest area, and biceps (some reason roid freaks think big bicepts are impressive at all).

It's obvious you lack core power and should do a more balanced work out with more cardio. Bench and curls just fuck up your natural proportion. Your abs are way under worked compared to the rest.

Try to be a little less disgusting and you might get more chicks

Please don't ever talk about working out, or any form of physical activity again. You've probably never even spent one hour in the gym actually working out instead of staring at the guys. You are offending the very science of fitness and sports medicine by talking such bull about shit you don't know.

Since you're talking about fashion, you should probably realize that women can't really see abs from under a shirt. All they can really see in the torso is:

- wide shoulders?
- raised chest?
- huge gut or not?

I would say timecode's figure is better than most, and definitely better than yours. Unless you prove otherwise, we're going to assume you look like Christian Bale in The Machinist.

Spoiler

Wow, another gay pic....
There is nothing wrong with style and class, but this is neither. These are girl pants, and if you wear them, you are a girly man.
I can't believe people are defending this trend.

:shrug: If they were girls' jeans the crotch would be a lot higher up. There is plenty of room for your goods in them. Also, they are actually pretty baggy on me, I can pull about 4 inches of material on the thighs and an inch on the waist. Regardless, no.. I'm not super manly... but I still get laid plenty, and isn't that all that really matters?

What makes them girl pants? Assuming he purchased them in the men's section (for you guys who haven't purchased new clothes since 99, they do in fact sell skinny jeans for men too), they're just as much a men's pant as any other. If you look at it historically denim in general (and pants too) is a men's thing, so in fact women are actually now all wearing men's pants.

My bet is skinny denim has been around just as long or longer as a menswear than it has women's wear. I think Mick Jagger's been wearing the stuff since before the Civil War.

skinnyjeanskid.jpg

those jeans have some give to them. they are snug, but they don't look like they're grafted to the wearers.

:shrug: If they were girls' jeans the crotch would be a lot higher up. There is plenty of room for your goods in them. Also, they are actually pretty baggy on me, I can pull about 4 inches of material on the thighs and an inch on the waist. Regardless, no.. I'm not super manly... but I still get laid plenty, and isn't that all that really matters?

I would go to the store and buy some nice baggy bootcut pants, then go to walmart and buy a few packs of XL white shirts.. you should get all the chicks then
\
well maybe not but at least the homophobic dudes around you would approve

Why dress nice and fitted so women like your look? Dress like you're about to go work construction

Back