Skinny Jeans / Shaving legs

There is a difference between emo and fashionable. Emo people where the pants completely differently and have a much different style

I go more for a upbeat/hiphop look usually. An emo kid would never draw a heart with colored markers on his hands
I googled emo fashion and this was the third picture:

emo-fashion-guys.jpg

I guess the correct phrase is "hipster" now. I love these trends because "goth" became a negative word and so it was switched to "emo" and now we have "hipsters." The fashion changes a little more each time and now we have faggots running around in girl's jeans.

*edit

I got an MVP award for our team in football

sooo yeah keep trying
I also like this.

"An" MVP award? :rofl: Did they give them out to your whole team or something?

*ass slap* Great season fellas!

yeah it reminds me of what happened a few days ago when I went out for the first time since shaving, I went to grab some coffee at the local dig. Anyway I walk in and first thing there is a guy there (looks nerdy obviously can't dress), anyway he looks down at my legs, it was late and I was wearing just some shorts + black socks and my jack purcells. He obviously noticed my legs and I couldnt help but smile, when he looked up I winked at him, he immediately looked away.

Couldnt have anything to do with the fact that you literally were dressed like the feminine half of a Gay male Couple, with exposed shaved legs and you winked at him. Congrats, you convinced a dude at a counter that you were gay And Might even be into him.

Anyways.

OBvious Troll is Obvious (Or you are truly one of the saddest posters in the History of TW deserving of our Pity).

Either way, I called 20 pages on pg 5, so ... Good show.

so, you're agreeing with me?

You're stupid is what I meant

I'm not some emo kid, just because I like fashion and to have style. It's obvious none of you grasp that there is more to looking good than you think, such as fitting clothes, stylish accessories, and not having disgusting hairy legs. Especially when you wear shorts a tangle of fucking hair is disgusting.

Listen it's not about football kids, if you are decently atheltic (I am, exercise every day), you can wear skinny or at least very slim pants that show off your bod. Girl's go for sharp looking men, and my style makes their panties wet. It's all about creating an image or fantasy with each look, and being confident.

Twlight, Jonas brothers, etc all super in right now so if you want the really grade A chicks who are into fashion or dressing well you better at least take some aspects of them and incorporate. If you want a bar slut or whatever, then I guess taking steroids everyday might impress her.

Side twist show, used to make the chest look wider\stomach look smaller...

I doubt he's on roids, generally proper roiding will cut that body fat down and you would see the muscle striations and veins

You just sound envious

:bigthumb: + leaning forward

my chest actually needs to be be bigger i think... and used to be, but I haven't been able to workout very regularly the last 2 years and lost 20 lbs. :( and no i have never touched steroids, nor do i look like i have.

here's one where i'm not twisted...
Spoiler

:bigthumb: + leaning forward

my chest actually needs to be be bigger i think... and used to be, but I haven't been able to workout very regularly the last 2 years and lost 20 lbs. :( and no i have never touched steroids, nor do i look like i have.

here's one where i'm not twisted...
Spoiler

Most guys who work out have fucked up bodies

mainly because weight lifting isn't very natural. Especially with how most go at it (pure bulk over any applicative power).. It usually shows in larger chest area, and biceps (some reason roid freaks think big bicepts are impressive at all).

It's obvious you lack core power and should do a more balanced work out with more cardio. Bench and curls just fuck up your natural proportion. Your abs are way under worked compared to the rest.

Try to be a little less disgusting and you might get more chicks

Most guys who work out have fucked up bodies

mainly because weight lifting isn't very natural. Especially with how most go at it (pure bulk over any applicative power).. It usually shows in larger chest area, and biceps (some reason roid freaks think big bicepts are impressive at all).

It's obvious you lack core power and should do a more balanced work out with more cardio. Bench and curls just fuck up your natural proportion. Your abs are way under worked compared to the rest.

Try to be a little less disgusting and you might get more chicks

lol, you should go back and read my first post in this thread a little more carefully.

lol, you should go back and read my first post in this thread a little more carefully.
yeah I'll use teh search function

again maybe if you spent a few months fixing your Notre Dame proportions you woudl look okay

also its understandable how gay people who shave are trashy, considered gay people have the worst fashion sense and styles anyway

Why does talking like a 3 year old girl and doing fake lisps dominate gay culture?

Last edited:
3888043799_32140659c1.jpg

I think I look fine :shrug: Colors are messy cuz its a camera phone. denim is dark navy and the sweater is dark gray.

All I can say about the skinny jeans you see on some guys is this:
you look like a girl;
you arent built like a man, men have muscle; and
eat a sandwich you anorexic little homo
P.S.go to the gym so you dont have the body of a 12 year old
Finally, get a fucking haircut.

3888043799_32140659c1.jpg

I think I look fine :shrug: Colors are messy cuz its a camera phone. denim is dark navy and the sweater is dark gray.

Wow, another gay pic....
There is nothing wrong with style and class, but this is neither. These are girl pants, and if you wear them, you are a girly man.
I can't believe people are defending this trend.

Back