Skinny Jeans / Shaving legs

I'm sorry you don't understand if you want a really hot girl who is into fashion, you need to dress the part.

But I'm sure you think just wearing the same old shit can get all the same stupid sluts. I'm sorry some of us like to go for the gold medals. Those chicks require a fashionable man. Someone not comfortable showing off his figure is definitely below them.

Why are you trying to justify your homosexuality?

Just say you're gay and be done with it. All of the women I know say dudes in skinny jeans are either emo fags or gay. They're actually laughing at you.

306486_5809_142817252104_505827104_2941285_3757535_n.jpg

305735_shreddedtee.png

306557_lookbook4.jpg

307032_P9021881.jpg

303364_gone.jpg

Skinny jeans are fucking ugly. I'm sure if there were actually women on TW they would also confirm this as well.

Have fun looking like an emo/fag.

Im sorry none of you have heard of fashion

At least wear low cut slims?

god I knew a fashion thread would go back here :/ You guys have no idea

IT's CALLED CLOTHES THAT FIT AND MAKE YOU LOOK GOOD

while his colors are horrible, all his clothes fit

305320_untitled1.jpg

If he just toned the color contrast down a bit it would be pretty good looking, and replace the cardigan

Girls like guys with good asses
Girls like guys who are confident

Skinny jeans seem to be one solution

I was originally going to say bucket of dicks but then I changed the rape and forgot to change it to barrel :(

god I suck

I find guys who wear them to be more intriguing than the typical saggy-pants jock type, but that's just me.

yeah i like it :D

If they look good in them, then yeah. I do :)

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
I like skinny jeans on a guy. as long as they look okay on him.

i think they look hot myself
oh
the
idiots

who
think

this

is
a
troll

I'm wearing nice snug jeans atm as I am in this thread

the images I posted are more "fashion styles" then everyday wear, they aren't intended to be worn as shown just give ideas. Obviously I wear toned down styles so I dont look too gay. At the same time a nice form fitting jean in my wardrobe isn't a bad thing. It goes with a lot of things, and if I wear it with a slightly longer shirt that still fits my shoulders well, it can look good without showing off my package or ass too much.

Last edited:
Back