Skinny Jeans / Shaving legs

skinny-jeans-nyt.jpg

skinny-jeans.jpg

So I'm starting to pick up skinny jeans into my style, i think they show off the human figure a little more than the low cut slims I usually wear

I've also decided to start keeping my legs a little smother.. It seems most girls these days dont like the old hairy ness ass seen below

DISGUSTING

bfolderpics-3.jpg

DISGUSTING

So any other fashionable Tribalwarriors have some thoughts on what styles are hot right now? I'm just starting to really get into being stylish and on pointe.

also any advice on self tanning cream, I've been using a cheap one i got at target but want to move up to a better model that is more natural, this one is starting to turn bronze-ish.

I just wish they'd bring back Levi's 501's, I don't need to pay 50+ fucking dollars for tight jeans. i dont care if most everyone else is either fat or has no ass at all, I must be clothed!

I'm pretty sure I couldn't wear skinny jeans, thanks to all the skiing/running/cycling/hiking/etc they probably just wouldn't fit.

I shaved my legs back in the day for swim team but can't imagine doing it just for the hell of it.

yeah because taking care of your body to be more attractive is bad..

We whould all wear baggy work jeans and heavy white shirts

i don't understand how they're comfortable for your crotch..no place for needed space

It's not bad actually, there is plenty of room.

I feel sorry for the guys in this thread who are too white to have a nice ass, or too fat to show it off. Also it shows off the hips really well.

Last edited:
yeah because taking care of your body to be more attractive is bad..

We whould all wear baggy work jeans and heavy white shirts
I wear work jeans and white shirts pretty much every day

I also have no problems with the ladies

i'm sorry u need to wear skinny jeans to get women :(

I'm sorry you don't understand if you want a really hot girl who is into fashion, you need to dress the part.

But I'm sure you think just wearing the same old shit can get all the same stupid sluts. I'm sorry some of us like to go for the gold medals. Those chicks require a fashionable man. Someone not comfortable showing off his figure is definitely below them.

i have a great ass, but huge thighs (muscle, not fat)....i would never be able to wear them

and youre a gay

Back