Serious Question 4 Liberals

republicans fukin up this country so bad

its gonna be a landslide for democrats in the next election to try and get things back on track

all the ppl that voted for trump r getting fuked royally

now that they see wats going on trumps approval ratings r record lows LOL

My real question for GOP is, "You have any foresight?" I mean you really think about it, you are basically screwing the 99% to line your own pockets to help the 1%. Screwing them/us out of healthcare, education, and being able to live without crippling debt? How do you honestly expect that to be sustainable in any way, shape or form?

Are you blind to the simple truth the 99% provides ALL the things your rich asses take for granted now? If the lower-class/poor who do all the manual labor and production are too poor to work or even be well enough to work, who WILL do it? Who will be left to build your houses? Grow your food, process it, and ship it to supermarkets? Fix your buildings and homes? Make your clothes? Cut your hair? Unclog your toilets and fix your furnaces?

You will be rich as fuck of course, but when the education system fails and people are too poor to even live who will do all the shit you take for granted? Honestly? Money gets you lots of things, but without the people to create the products/services it ultimately won't help you at all.

My real question for GOP is, "You have any foresight?" I mean you really think about it, you are basically screwing the 99% to line your own pockets to help the 1%. Screwing them/us out of healthcare, education, and being able to live without crippling debt? How do you honestly expect that to be sustainable in any way, shape or form?

Are you blind to the simple truth the 99% provides ALL the things your rich asses take for granted now? If the lower-class/poor who do all the manual labor and production are too poor to work or even be well enough to work, who WILL do it? Who will be left to build your houses? Grow your food, process it, and ship it to supermarkets? Fix your buildings and homes? Make your clothes? Cut your hair? Unclog your toilets and fix your furnaces?

You will be rich as fuck of course, but when the education system fails and people are too poor to even live who will do all the shit you take for granted? Honestly? Money gets you lots of things, but without the people to create the products/services it ultimately won't help you at all.

maybe poor people shouldn't have kids

You can still get healthcare. Nobody is being denied education. Acquiring debt is a personal choice.

jfc wutta insuffrable pussyass bitchass fagget feannag is pray 2 meet him irl sumday so can slapp him cross him teef smdh lol :jester:

Is this a joke?

Yeah, re-work your material. It's really bad.

at this point i think the purpose of the minimum wage is supposed to provide a quality of life that is decent so these people won't end up costing millions of medicare/medicaid dollars years down the road

medicare for all... to see the lengths these people will go to justify reverting back to anything like the old system. look at lobbyist payouts to the people writing the health care bill and wonder why we end up with their proposal.

yeah under the Obama bill if you were a successful business owner buying private insurance you'd get fucked pretty hard. like I said medicare for all - have everyone pay a slightly higher tax and be done with it.

a lot of people are already on medicaid (poverty) or medicare (age >65, disability)
i don't really see that changing anytime soon regardless of whatever bill is passed.

how are people on mw supposed to raise a big family, buy a big home, afford a new car, and retire on earning just mw?

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........

maybe u aren't supposed to do that on a minimum wage salary

maybe u don't have right to all those things?

maybe even dual incomes isn't enough to pull that off anymore

maybe u should do less when u earn less and are bad at math (plus responsibility)

this is not at all what is happening in practice tho

ya that IP might be coming from JP but i guarantee its some fuckin loser ass ALT "i think im an english teacher" who doesnt know shit

this country is fucked

we watched taxes go up 8% on EVERYTHING in one goddamn day and we're about to get another 7%

all within 5 years

meanwhile rent and mortgages are at record highs and america has a lower unemployment rate (note that this is diff from not-in-workforce rate)

oh for sure

u guys are fukin screwed over there

Karōshi - Wikipedia

i mean it is more of a you don't have room for what you already got.......unsustainable debt levels u already have.......than we are over here in the west (who clearly want to catch up to you in Japan).

i am starting to believe this one

DBmthwiVYAE7rZl.jpg:large

hunger and poverty are amazing tools

Greek Prostitution Soars By 150% As Youth Unempoyment Hits 75% In Some Areas | Zero Hedge

already happening to college students in the states (read about sugar daddy arrangements)

just look at the Eurozone failed nation state experiment if you want to answer these questions.....what happens when you drown yourself in debt and have record youth unemployment rates

yep......this is your future

hope u leftists can suck a mean dick

your salvation may one day depend on it when all else is lost

Last edited:
at this point i think the purpose of the minimum wage is supposed to provide a quality of life that is decent so these people won't end up costing millions of medicare/medicaid dollars years down the road

that is the goal

unfortunately the reality of these policies is something else

maybe someone can answer why the states with the hightest MW have the highest entitlement and unfunded pension liability debts

if anything this seems to be doing the opposite of what it intended

possibly because of cost of living...isn't standard of living....and poor people just become more poor (needing more $$$$ and assistance) as these policies go into effect

wait wait wait

you mean to tell me
that i can actually go out
and fuck a greek teenager
for only $2?

brb checking prices for airline tickets

But if you want to see the real state of the New Europe take a look at this guy's site and click through his images.

ENRI CANAJ

doo is some photographer, makes a change from instagram phone pics

#realnews

wow...those are some of the most beautiful pictures

of some of the ugliest shit and shitheads i have ever seen

gg for him.....i bet he is getting good money for them from magazines and media

companies want to outsource manufacturing and other jobs. trump gets elected by these tools after working deals with carrier and other companies, yet the companies tell him to f off.

they have a responsibility to retrain fit employees in the most effective way possible - maybe even for other industries.

what's next? cpttele will ask us to wait and see - emperor trump will make good and crush all the mud races.

how many wedge issues have been pulled over these clown's eyes?

Back