Scoobysnack vs. DrJonez

dude, that would be one helluva movie.

a fat nerd from geek squad and an alcoholic ex-military CIO from a small company in tahoe cram themselves into a stolen geek squad vw bug in a cross-country revenge trip against their internet forum nemesis.

this is a pretty good idea

maybe there is some merit to you being a published author

I would say as long as you got Dr. Jonez shirt off mid fight anyone could take him even a 12 year old girl. You would have to grab his shirt and throw it very far. Then his insecurity kicks in, and if the fight is in public. He will instantly be crippled by embarrassment and open to a volley of what ever you want to hit him with.

dude, that would be one helluva movie.

a fat nerd from geek squad and an alcoholic ex-military CIO from a small company in tahoe cram themselves into a stolen geek squad vw bug in a cross-country revenge trip against their internet forum nemesis.

edit: we could call it "Ace of the Internet: A Tribalwar story"

and then the squel could focus on triple and be called "Tribalwar 2: LOL, TribalWut?

"Tribalwar Chronicles: Aces of the Internet" and "Tribalwar Chronicles II:The Pear Pressure" sound like better titles.

Did Scooby get you a job at his help desk? You sound a lot like Mael. I wish I could be in the $7.50/hour brigade. :(

PS: Scooby is abusive and beats his wife.

Uhhh quadruple that and you might be close. I didn't think you were quite so materialistic dude. Is that how you measure people? By how much they make? If so, where do you sit on the food chain? I mean we all know you're towards the bottom, but in all this back and forth, you've yet to really open up any about your life. Why is that?

You know about me, and you know about Scooby, both slightly skewed because you pay too much attention to TW rumor and seem to avoid the truth. But why is it that you never put any of your own info on TW. Aside from your staggeringly useful knowledge of airplanes. I personally use the info you post about airplanes on a daily basis.

And the assumption that ANYONE beats their wife when you have never met the person, or their wife, or even met anyone who has, is just blindingly ignorant.

sorry Mael, kura is in a dogfight in the backyard. He has to defend england from the germans and their far superior planes. vrooooom pew pew pew pew vroooooom ace of the skies kura.

kurabill.jpg

Uhhh quadruple that and you might be close. I didn't think you were quite so materialistic dude. Is that how you measure people? By how much they make? If so, where do you sit on the food chain? I mean we all know you're towards the bottom, but in all this back and forth, you've yet to really open up any about your life. Why is that?

You know about me, and you know about Scooby, both slightly skewed because you pay too much attention to TW rumor and seem to avoid the truth. But why is it that you never put any of your own info on TW. Aside from your staggeringly useful knowledge of airplanes. I personally use the info you post about airplanes on a daily basis.

And the assumption that ANYONE beats their wife when you have never met the person, or their wife, or even met anyone who has, is just blindingly ignorant.

wow

how can you see your monitor with your head so far up scooby's ass

This thread is off to a good start. Jonez is being remarkably laid back. I can't wait for Scooby to arrive.

Back