[SAUSAGEFEST] 9/10/11

sausagefest.jpg

details

time: 1:00 pm-ish
date: 09-10-11
place: in the Mira Mesa are of San Diego
secret password: pm me, or tonyeltigre for address

bring: chairs, specialty beers (if you want a specific brand of beer)
we may ask that you bring a cooler (not sure yet)

what's provided: food, booze, nerds, sausages, chicken balls, monster trucks, fun time happy hugs and loving rainbows

:sunny:

I shall be at sea.

Does anyone have a large cast-iron griddle? I have a new appetizer I'd like to do (chicken/bacon/ranch quesadillas)

I can get one, I need one anyway, I have a 10" I think right now...not quite big enough for a tortilla

Last edited:
I have a flat one with ridges on one side (for her pleasure) and smooth on the other. I'd recommend one of those if you're gonna buy something. Fuck it, I may just buy one myself and leave it Skelly's.

If you ask any of the girls out there, sucking cock doesn't mean you are eating meat, and it doesn't mean you aren't a vegan anymore.

Plagu3 you are not funny..in fact you are a fucking douchebag. Stick your head in a dingo you faggot cisco newb.

Here comes the white knight to save the day again. Has MadBoFo sucked you off for the last save yet?

and there goes the pink faggot who comes in just to show how much of a faggot he is. Go post more shitty pics of your shit land.

Back