Rurouni Kenshin OVA 1-4

Maybe one day I'll get to watch all these things, saw CB and NOIR so far.
Good stuff.
icon14.gif

Thanks CF!

Anyone seen Hell Teacher Nube? I keep running across it on alt.binaries.multimedia.anime and I want to know if it's worth the ridiculous download. Or worse, it's some Hentai stuff.

Oh, and I got 3 ep's of Haunted Junction and something called Arjuna. Both are just wierd.

Ceiling_Fan said:
Uploading FuriKuri (FLCL) 1-3 right now. Also in the directory is Divx3.11Alpha which is necessary to watch FLCL 1 (Divx 4 doesn't work for some weird reason).

http://www.ascendancy.net/karekano

thank you Cf for introducing me to the Most fucked up anime i have ever watched. the robot shat him out.....WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!
crap growing out of his head? and some strange ass girl/boy hitting him with a gutiar?

Krius said:
FLCL was made by people on CRACK, but its nice :).
Yup. Brakums and I just watched it. Our jaws were on the floor the whole time.

When the DVD comes out, I'm going to buy it, drop acid with some friends and try and make some sense of it.

That was so incredibly bizarre.

only human said:
fuck. no sound in FLCL. d'oh?

It's a divx 3.11 file..divx 4 won't play it for some reason. Just install divx 3.11 (The zip is in my directory) and then reinstall divx 4, but unselect "Use Divx4 to play Divx3 content"

That worked for me :)

Ceiling_Fan said:
It's a divx 3.11 file..divx 4 won't play it for some reason. Just install divx 3.11 (The zip is in my directory) and then reinstall divx 4, but unselect "Use Divx4 to play Divx3 content"

That worked for me :)

Thanks for giving me props. :|

Back