Rurouni Kenshin OVA 1-4

About kenshin, I'm missing episodes

56, 47-49, 45, 40, 38, 36, 26, 18, 4.

so if you people can nab them shout it out, kay? :)

duenna said:
kare kano is coming out in the USA!!! i forgot when but its in the latest "Animerica" magazine! :D:D i cant wait! }-P

According to the latest Animerica, it's due to hit America in Spring 2002 courtesy of The Right Stuf.

I dunno... most of those sites seem kinda... well I think I found one in ten that actually talked about what Weiss is... the whole concept seems a little to Yaoi for me (like gundam wing :p)

couple female bounty hunters, and one with a massive fetish for grenades and explosives (her little yellow happy face grenade is so cute!)

Krius said:
couple female bounty hunters, and one with a massive fetish for grenades and explosives (her little yellow happy face grenade is so cute!)

Minnie May = fuckin' nuts :D

And I don't much appreciate you setting my Culinary Commander on fire...that's the exclusive privelege of the one and only God-Emperor of these forums, yours truly. Now hand me the fire extinguisher or I'll slaughter your sheep. ;)

BTW I am still trying to download spriggian for upload to someoe ftp for all to see. damn morpheus bastards keep disconnecting me.:twak: :bountydan

Wren said:
Come on, hurry up! My face feels like burning :(

/me hoses Wrenny down with fire-retardant foam, taking particular care to smother the flames running across Wrenny's delicate hands with which he kneads the dough for tasty, tasty Chinese pizza bread

Back