Rurouni Kenshin OVA 1-4

Ya know what movie I hate, Grave of the Fireflies. No movie should be allowed to be that good, and depressing. No movie should be allowed to be that depressing at all. I have never cried at the end of a movie before, but that one got to me. I still feel kinda sick to my stomach, now I'm gonna be depressed for the next few days. It's just so freaking good, and depressing...arg, so annoying.

try being severely disturbed after watching Seven. that movie freaked me out.

BTW Cf-kun ( :heart: ) why do most anime situaions seem to involve Multiple women fighting over one man? Are the Japanese mormons? and whay is also with the technicolor hair for everyone that seems to be a main character? blue, green, bright red...Silver. they also seem to be really ...strange about drawing people not of cauasian or Azian descent.

The upload directory will be messy for awhile. I'm heading home to Boston in a few hours for a death in the family, so I'll be away from TW, this thread, and all the anime goodness it entails.

On a positive note, I won't be working night shift for the next few days. :D

I'll take care of it when I get back...if you guys have filled it up completely by then, oh well! ( I will be damn impressed though )

Kittie said:
why do most anime situaions seem to involve Multiple women fighting over one man?

No idea.

Are the Japanese mormons?

No idea.

and whay is also with the technicolor hair for everyone that seems to be a main character? blue, green, bright red...Silver. they also seem to be really ...strange about drawing people not of cauasian or Azian descent.

Well, the artists usually use wild hairstyles and hair colors so the characters can be told apart, because they would all look the same if they didn't have the wild hairstyles and hair colors(partially answering the second part of this question).

in shounen anime its usually all girls fighting over 1 guy, in shoujo its usually a bunch of guys fighting over 1 girl. Just catering to different audiences really

Kittie said:
try being severely disturbed after watching Seven. that movie freaked me out.

BTW Cf-kun ( :heart: ) why do most anime situaions seem to involve Multiple women fighting over one man? Are the Japanese mormons? and whay is also with the technicolor hair for everyone that seems to be a main character? blue, green, bright red...Silver. they also seem to be really ...strange about drawing people not of cauasian or Azian descent.

its because blue, green, bright red and silver hair are sexy! or something :p also there is a word for a situation where there is one man surounded by a lot of women... I think I saw it mentioned somewhere in Love Hina manga... argh what was it

alien2.gif

I'm currently burning all the CB episodes to CD (which I'm gonna do with all the other shows, too, so I don't end up with 30 gigs of anime on my comp.

I wish AVI's weren't so fucking huge right now. That's like a wast of 6 cds to get them all burnt >:|

Back