ROMNEY 2012!

:lol: The Boston Globe article was AFTER those things. They weren't in response to the article.

Except for the video, you're wrong... they were both after.

And another:

Massachusetts Commission’s finding: Romney left Bain in '99

Massachusetts Commission

And another:

Documents: Romney didn't manage Bain funds
http://finance.fortune.cnn.com/2012/07/12/mitt-romney-bain-exit/

But the contemporaneous Bain documents show that Romney was indeed telling the truth about no longer having operational input at Bain -- which, one should note, is different from no longer having legal or financial ties to the firm.

Last edited:
Except for the video, you're wrong... they were both after.

And another:

Massachusetts Commission’s finding: Romney left Bain in '99

Massachusetts Commission

And another:

Documents: Romney didn't manage Bain funds
Documents: Romney didn't manage Bain funds - The Term Sheet: Fortune's deals blog Term Sheet

But the contemporaneous Bain documents show that Romney was indeed telling the truth about no longer having operational input at Bain -- which, one should note, is different from no longer having legal or financial ties to the firm.

Willard could clear a lot of this up by releasing his tax returns for the last 12 years.

Why is he hiding them?

Willard could clear a lot of this up by releasing his tax returns for the last 12 years.

Why is he hiding them?

I don't know. Why does it matter? It's his money, he worked and made it... why do I care what he does with his money?

I'm more worried about what Obama is doing with my taxpayer money... Such as spending it on failed green energy firms to repay those that supported his campaign?

I don't know. Why does it matter? It's his money, he worked and made it... why do I care what he does with his money?

I'm more worried about what Obama is doing with my taxpayer money... Such as spending it on failed green energy firms to repay those that supported his campaign?

No fucking shit..

President Obama doesn't want to cede green jobs to China. 8 years of the Bush-Cheney disaster put America behind in developing the energy sources of the future.

Where the Money Lives
For all Mitt Romney’s touting of his business record, when it comes to his own money the Republican nominee is remarkably shy about disclosing numbers and investments. Nicholas Shaxson delves into the murky world of offshore finance, revealing loopholes that allow the very wealthy to skirt tax laws, and investigating just how much of Romney’s fortune (with $30 million in Bain Capital funds in the Cayman Islands alone?) looks pretty strange for a presidential candidate.

Investigation: Mitt Romney

Smells bad and is unpatriotic.

Why should he release them? The negative publicity he gets for not releasing them would only be replaced by negative publicity for what is in them, so it's a wash. He's not going to win anyway so he may as well keep it private.

President Obama doesn't want to cede green jobs to China. 8 years of the Bush-Cheney disaster put America behind in developing the energy sources of the future.

So instead he's spending $9 billion for 900 new, permanent jobs? What a deal!

Obama's Green Stimulus Created Just 910 Jobs At $9.8 Million Each - Investors.com

Older articles on same subject:
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/19/us/19bcgreen.html?_r=1

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204190704577024510087261078.html?mod=rss_opinion_main

Last edited:

Romney did the same thing in MA when he was governor.

Konarka attracted $170 million in private capital and $20 million in government research grants, according to its website.
Howard Berke, chief executive officer of the company, said June 1 Konarka had been unable to obtain financing and was unable to continue operations.
The company, which said it would lay off its 85 workers, listed $100,000 to $500,000 in assets and $10 million to $50 million in debt in its Chapter 7 filing in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Worcester, Massachusetts.

Romney-Backed Solar Company Fails Days After He Faulted Solyndra - Bloomberg

Romney was also a draft dodger by spending time bike riding in France while trying to get people in Bordeaux to give up wine.

krnwE.jpg

So they were given a smaller loan, in 2003 and just now failed almost 10 years later? Solyndra only lasted 2 years.

Not sure about the 20 or so other firms Obama backed that failed.
Green Firms Get Fed Cash, Give Execs Bonuses, Fail - ABC News

Also.. ??

"Andrea Saul, a spokeswoman for the Romney’s campaign, said on in an e-mail yesterday that the subsidies were approved by a Massachusetts board before Romney became governor."

I'm not happy with Romney as the GOP choice though. I'd rather it be Ron Paul but when faced with the choice of Obama or Romney and how horrible these last 4 years have been, as well as Obama's continued support and expansion of big government. I'm going to have to go with Romney as being the lesser of two evils.

I'm not happy with Romney as the GOP choice though. I'd rather it be Ron Paul but when faced with the choice of Obama or Romney and how horrible these last 4 years have been, as well as Obama's continued support and expansion of big government. I'm going to have to go with Romney as being the lesser of two evils.

Have you heard of Romneycare?

Back