[ROFL] Dumbass, goofy Fox news reporter gets hurt on live TV..hear the pain.

holy fuck, never seen that before... she sounds like a fucking rabid terrier when shes rolling around on the ground her.

I especially like how the interviewee spends 6 seconds just staring at her after she falls, as if wondering "What the fuck is that noise she's making down here?"

That'll teach that fat bitch to try and cheat.

Its also great how the camera keeps rolling for 20 seconds after she falls. Wonder where the producer was on that one.

At least the camera man had sense enough to point the camera away from her.

That anchorman kind of looked like he was trying not to laugh.
Actually i guess its the woman who looks more like she almost cracks up.

Mogs said:
i didnt know it was your sig, i just saw it posted in a thread somewhere
at least i didnt use your bandwidth
No problem. Just get your own. That one is taken.
I actually made that myself. It was hell getting it down under 20k. There are quite a few frames in there.
[edit]
(not the actual animation obviously)

Last edited:
She got the wind knowkced out of her... thats why she made those noises.. thats the noises u make when u get the wind knocked out of u. stop being dumbasses

Ecrofkrad said:
She got the wind knowkced out of her... thats why she made those noises.. thats the noises u make when u get the wind knocked out of u. stop being dumbasses
she broke 3 ribs u dumb nigger

Ecrofkrad said:

I promise you, thats not the noise most people make after getting the wind knocked out of themselves. :lol:

Ecrofkrad said:

For future reference, don't butcher the English language before making nasty comments about people's intelligence. It makes us laugh at you.

Back