Rocket League Rumble - TOTAL CHAOS TOP 5 - New update is AWESOME!

EagleScream

Veteran X

The new update is AWESOME! Non-stop chaos!

New vid MUCH BETTER:

Finally a vid of a friend flying and scoring:

Last edited:
You should start saying the names of the players during your announcing. Even for bots. "Whoa that was two of them" gives me no idea who did what.

I disagree wholeheartedly. The thing i love(d) about RL was it's lack of bullshit. Same maps with different skins with only boost as a "weapon". Every match was "fair" because there were no "cheap" ways to win. Took skill to win, not who could get the best random power ups or who could race to them 1st or whatever. Now they have this gay rumble mode, unlockable crates, crazy non- standard maps (baked into competitive mode no less) and this shit is getting lame.

Stop listening to all the 12yr olds posting on the forum saying shit like oohhh wouldn't it be cool to have a magnet arm power up or freeze the ball in midair, wouldn't that be so cool guys?!?!!!1!11!!

NO IT'S FUCKING NOT COOL, GO PLAY COD FOR THAT SHIT! Ugh

I disagree wholeheartedly. The thing i love(d) about RL was it's lack of bullshit. Same maps with different skins with only boost as a "weapon". Every match was "fair" because there were no "cheap" ways to win. Took skill to win, not who could get the best random power ups or who could race to them 1st or whatever. Now they have this gay rumble mode, unlockable crates, crazy non- standard maps (baked into competitive mode no less) and this shit is getting lame.

Stop listening to all the 12yr olds posting on the forum saying shit like oohhh wouldn't it be cool to have a magnet arm power up or freeze the ball in midair, wouldn't that be so cool guys?!?!!!1!11!!

NO IT'S FUCKING NOT COOL, GO PLAY COD FOR THAT SHIT! Ugh

Thing is you can still play regular mode...

rumble should be the new standard. I'd love to see a ranked rumble. most games i'm in end up being me and one other person who actually uses the boosts when its useful vs first opportunity and 4 other retards who can barely hit the ball.

Thing is you can still play regular mode...

Which is what i still do. I love this game. complaining about the general principle. Take a great game based on a simple, fun idea, let kids bitch on forums on how it could be sooo much cooler with lame NEW features, end up with power up modes. Le sigh

Gotta say still loving this update (rumble). Huge improvement over the original, not that the original was bad or anything...

Game is great. Regular rocket league is better, but there is a big learning curve to the base game. Rumble is more like a Renegades or Annihilation mod. Not bad, and still has depth, but a bunch of craziness and crutches for people with bad fundamentals.

I think everyone who liked team rabbit will love rocket league.

finally played the update - has its moments but i agree with shiloh. its like people forget how to play and just wait for boosts.

Back