Rex Grossman to the skins

You can sign all of the B quarterbacks in the whole league of you want. But if they don't improve that horrible excuse for an offensive line, they'll be 4-12 again no matter which quarterback is getting sacked.
Since when was Rex a 'B' quarterback?

i cant believe im responding to a zoparoth post

but mike shanahan took a season off from football and toured the entire league checking out teams and getting ready to make his comeback

i honestly dont believe he would have signed with the skins if he thought snyder would hamstring him and make him look like a shithead

the fact that cerrato is gone and allen is in should have put a lot of fears to rest in that regard

early reports were unnamed players were calling snyder to talk about rebuilding, and to see if they were safe, etc etc. the person who answered the calls said sure, one second. bruce allen was the person who picked the phones up instead of snyder. the calls stopped after the 2nd day.

they also moved things around in redskins park so players can't get to snyders office. you want to talk to someone, you're only allowed to go to shanahans office or allen's office.

yeah. i don't think so.

i know two people who were very good friends with George Allen. And used to party with bruce when he was younger. they have bruce in their cell phone contacts.

they know more about the situation than whoever's blog you pull your information off of.

Everything that Snyder does and every decision that he makes is designed to ingratiate himself with the fans.

Hell, he didn't even fire Vinnie, one of his closest friends, until the famous "Dumb and Dumber" poster at the Carolina game. And he banned posters at Redskin games after that.

Bruce Allen THINKS that he's here to overhaul the Redskins, I'm sure of it. I don't need to check with friends of his dad to know this. And I'm sure that Bruce will attempt to do the best job that he can.

But Danny Boy still has the choke collar. And he's not afraid to use it.

Everything that Snyder does and every decision that he makes is designed to ingratiate himself with the fans.

Hell, he didn't even fire Vinnie, one of his closest friends, until the famous "Dumb and Dumber" poster at the Carolina game. And he banned posters at Redskin games after that.

Bruce Allen THINKS that he's here to overhaul the Redskins, I'm sure of it. I don't need to check with friends of his dad to know this. And I'm sure that Bruce will attempt to do the best job that he can.

But Danny Boy still has the choke collar. And he's not afraid to use it.

you're stupid and have no idea what you're talking about.

but please, continue.

early reports were unnamed players were calling snyder to talk about rebuilding, and to see if they were safe, etc etc. the person who answered the calls said sure, one second. bruce allen was the person who picked the phones up instead of snyder. the calls stopped after the 2nd day.

they also moved things around in redskins park so players can't get to snyders office. you want to talk to someone, you're only allowed to go to shanahans office or allen's office.

So much smoke and misdirection.

are you really going to try to carry on an extended conversation with zopharoth about anything not related to touching little boy penis

have fun w/that

you're stupid and have no idea what you're talking about.

but please, continue.

Danny: "This is leading too much blame back to me. So I'll change the top brass in my organization to more closely resemble a REAL NFL team. I'll fire the best friend. I'll hire a REAL GM and allow him some freedom to choose players WITH MY FINAL SAY SO OF COURSE!! I'll pretend to stay in the background, but I'm still pulling the strings here. But THIS time when we fail, I won't get blamed. I now have Bruce to throw under the bus next season."

Chicks dig the long ball.
Fawk it, I'm throwing it downfield.

Is that Berrian? I think he's triple-covered. You know what? Fawk it. I'm throwing it downfield.

Yeah, I see Jones open on the flank. But fawk that. Dumpoff passes are for ***-gots. I'm fawking Sexy Rexy Grossman. I can get that ball in there. And, even if I can't, I bet I'll be able to pull it off the next go round. I like throwing the ball long. It makes my dick hard.

What's that? I should throw a quick slant? Fawk that. That's ***. Button hook? ***. Flare out? ***. Screen pass? Kevin Spacey ***. This is fawking football. You can't just expect wins to come to you. You can't massage that shit. You gotta grab that game by the throat and rape the ever-loving shit out of it. You think a 5-yard out is gonna win you a game? You're a pussy. This ain't John Shoop running this offense. Sexy Rexy's got the arm. The dragon. You gotta unleash the dragon.

Okay, I'm throwing it. Nice. Look how far it went. I look good. I bet I made that Pats cheerleader wet her panties with that throw. She fawking wants me. I bet she likes it over a stair railing. I can hit that with 100% accuracy, my dear. Mmmmmm. I am delicious.

Oh shit. Looks like Samuel caught it. Again. Oh well. It still felt fawking great to throw that shit. Tell me that wasn't one of the prettiest passes you ever saw. You know what? Not only am I gonna throw it long the next time we hit the field. I'm gonna throw it even longer. Harder. You see that kid in wheelchair sitting in the end zone bleachers? I'm gonna nail him right between the fawking eyes with a Sexy Rexy fastball. Why? Because I can.

This is Rex Grossman we're talking about here. We're talking 210 lbs. of twisted steel and sex appeal. I'm not just a gunslinger. I'm a cumslinger. Throwing that ball long tells all the Rexettes that I am fawking out there. On the edge. Where I gotta be. The ladies love the danger. The unpredictability. Oh, maybe I'll tease them with a pretty touch pass every now and again. But then I'm gonna go right back to pumping that ball out for all it's worth. It tells them I throw like I fawk. That's how we do things in the sexy business.

if they release cambell for grossman, we can look forward to being a 2-10 team

youre a retard.. not because of what you say here, but because you think grossman was brought in to be the starter; you do realize todd collins was released right? we need a back up qb, and colt is still hurt and was nothing more than a project anyhow.

Wanna know how Grossman got in at Florida, his dad donated $1M to them.

Grossman and my daughter were in high school together.

how does it feel to know that grossman and his o-line violated all violated your daughter at the same time?

daddys little girl is a slut.

more pics

You can sign all of the B quarterbacks in the whole league of you want. But if they don't improve that horrible excuse for an offensive line, they'll be 4-12 again no matter which quarterback is getting sacked.

This was going to be my question.

Ok if their O line blows then Rex will be the same old Rex if he gets to play.

The guy has one of the best arms I have ever seen. When he is afforded a strong pocket he is one of the most accurate QB's around. Put a tiny bit of pressure on him and that all falls apart. Accuracy goes out the window and bad decisions follow. The guy has ZERO room for error. Oh and he moves in the pocket like a paraplegic with lead wheels on his wheelchair.

You guys will laugh at this comment. Give Rex one of the best O lines in the game and he can win a ton of games and throw a shit load of TD's. Same can be said about a lot of QB's in this league, but Rex's play is affected much more by the line in front of him then any other QB. Not sure how to describe it. He has more upside and downside depending on the line then other shitty QB's. Quality QB's are less affected by this obviously.

Back