Republican chicks are more wild in the sack than liberal chicks

nobody gets pounded harder than u buddy

DS23EAoWsAA_rFZ.jpg

Anyone else notice how the itv logo looks like it is in Arabic script?
They are one of the oldest broadcasters in the UK.

2vS5kYR.jpg

WTF is this shit

Anyone else notice how the itv logo looks like it is in Arabic script?
They are one of the oldest broadcasters in the UK.

2vS5kYR.jpg

WTF is this shit

oh man it is so bad

bbc trying real hard to keep up with them

serveimage

acha.jpg

Controversy Looms as Mythical Achilles is Played by Black Actor in New BBC Epic

WE WUZ KANGZ

my favorite new show was the one with the trans dude who just openly talked about white genocide and how we need to not only accept that but embrace it for the good of all of Europe, not just England

but they still give me a chuckle even if they don't mean to

Liberal chicks used to like men. They liked to get banged. They liked dick. Now, the republican chicks are dick hungry. They like to be tied up and shit. They like it up the ass. They want you to spooge all over their faces. Lib chicks? They hate dick. They still like money and cool stuff. I mean, they will take a load to the face for some shoes or electronics, but they don't smile anymore. Republican chicks don't need your money. They want to take a trip to the rapture. Then, they want to take their anger out on you. It's nice. I am glad that god and religion are kinda stepping aside. There was way too much guilt about all this shit in the past. Now that republicans are not as much in bed with Jesus, they aren't as worried about strolling into heaven with a load in their ass.

The lib chicks in Portland that aren't lesbos all share some common traits. They just want to feel some love. They want some re-assurance that they are pretty and smart. That they are cool and desired. They are a little shy. They aren't that adventurous and they have to be drunk to do anything fun. That in itself takes all the fun out of it for me. They also want a long relationship and when they latch on - they latch on hard. In general, they are lost and have no idea what they are on the earth for. They often get embarrassed and have no clue what to do with their body.

The republican or apolitical chicks in Portland are harder to find. They are typically very self assured and know what they want to do. As long as you gain and keep their trust, you are in for some fun. Pretty kinky city.

Different shades of batshit. In general - they are all crazy. It's just how gracefully they handle the condition that counts. Also - I am attracted by certain flavors of batshit. It's one of the things I find irresistible about women. I just don't want to live with it full time right now. The batshit seems to settle down after menopause. But, I have always liked chicks in their late 20s and 30s.

Last edited:
liberal chicks, and guys for that matter, are essentially religitards. they've been trained to be uptight about sex (rape culture) and identity. religitards get trained to be uptight about sex and identity too, just for slightly different reasons.

You dodged the question

Well, I didn't dodge it - I had to think about it a little more. I had to check my definition of batshit crazy etc. Here is what I can say without a doubt:

The lib chicks win hands down in crazy. And here is what I mean by crazy - they let the tiniest shit make them unhappy and stress out. They are by far the saddest. They are the most fake. They are the ones who do not know how to just be happy with the moment, who they are and who they are with. They are the ones that are distracted all the time. They are the ones who need a gaggle of girlfriends 24/7. They are the ones who are constantly looking for the next Mr Wonderful. They are the ones that are the most illogical. The ones that swing emotionally the farthest and fastest. The ones that need to ask Google, or Alexa or Siri about everything. Without a doubt.

I had to try to come up with some numbers because - just by Portland's population - the libs far outnumber the apols or republican chicks. Also, republican chicks tend not to say anything about their views most of the time. My count came up with 95% lib chicks are crazy vs 20% republican/other chicks. There you have it according to me ;)

Back