Republican chicks are more wild in the sack than liberal chicks

Bernie/Hillary supporter chicks are the craziest in Portland. I give props to a solid bunch of lesbians who are not actually manhaters in Portland. They bring some sanity too.

I don’t think you have ever been with a certifiably bat shit psycho chick. No one wants to have sex with a Bernie or Hillary supporter. I’m talking about the stereotypical batshit crazy, like uma Thurman in super ex gf

says this guy

Jv0uvRm.jpg

LMAO

oh SHIT rofl :rofl:

I don’t think you have ever been with a certifiably bat shit psycho chick. No one wants to have sex with a Bernie or Hillary supporter. I’m talking about the stereotypical batshit crazy, like uma Thurman in super ex gf

The craziest are the junkies. Meth in particular. I have stayed away from that crowd since my 20s. No thanks on that front.

People in Portland on one side of the river are weird, not crazy. Seemed normal across the river on the business district side. Think Jimmy has it right.

Brass what about women who work in HR?

Mixed bag. A woman who holds a job is miles ahead on the sanity path already. Also, needs to blow off a lot of stress on the weekends. The more a person has to conform during the work week - the more they want to go off the path when they are home.

Last edited:
Back