Red Dead Redemption coming May 2010

I hope your already looking for a new job because from what I hear R* doesn't like to spend money on employing people or treating them like they're not disposable.

I hope your already looking for a new job because from what I hear R* doesn't like to spend money on employing people or treating them like they're not disposable.

In my experience R* has been really good about this. Probably the best of any company I've ever worked at. They work really hard to retain people, much more than most other companies do.

Just my opinion, though.

Thats how it is for the whole industry. All game industry news is about developers getting let go, treated poorly, or being cheated out of money. There are no feel good stories when it comes to this industry.

OMG reported to R* management.

ONOES!

theeye1-640360.jpg

UPDATE 4/08/2010
First Multiplayer Details!
Trailer:

And some previews:

Red Dead Redemption's Sweet Multiplayer - Xbox 360 Preview at IGN
"Red Dead Redemption's lobby system is much more than a simple place to hang out. It's massive and dynamic and puts almost any other open world game to shame."

Red Dead Redemption Hands-on Preview for PS3 - VideoGamer.com
"In some ways, the Western setting feels more suited to this kind of multiplayer hi-jinx, because rather than a dense city, there's loads of room to gallop about, to snipe at each other and to generally act like a homicidal fool in a Stetson... Red Dead Redemption has the potential to be one of the definitive gaming experiences of the year."

Yeah that was the reasoning for the consensus of no Demo. Although it would be nice to break the mold.

and to answer your question max payne 2.

The free roam reminds me of playing GTA4:TLAD, when you ride motorcycles with your crew, and have to make sure to stay grouped together.

Very much looking forward to this game, glad to hear you're so proud of it/happy about it :]

Back