[Ready Up CS:GO Pros] BullyHunters are Here!

I am at my parents house in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, so I can't easily watch YouTube videos, so my question is this: what?

I am at my parents house in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, so I can't easily watch YouTube videos, so my question is this: what?

SJW group convinces sponsors that it'd be a good idea to start an online service called "BullyHunters", a free service you sign up for, link your Steam account to, then when someone harasses you online, you can submit a short form to the website, and some "pro player" from the service will join your game, ask you who the bully is, then kills that player.

Then leaves a calling card of something like, "Bullying is never okay. --Bullyhunters.org" or something.

And ALL of this is streamed for the masses on Twitch.

The backlash for it, by the way, was unfucking real, and was apparent on the live stream as people spammed ascii dick mario, among other ascii art, the stream kept dying, and was plagued by a litany of technical issues.

It was corny as shit, was clearly staged, and was so over the top in terms of the way it was presented that no one, and I mean no one, took it seriously.

Just watch the chat room on the side of the live stream, people are just shitposting the whole time.

thats about the dumbest fkin idea ive ever heard... how the fk are sponsers/investors/watever so fkin stupid yet still have money. must be daddy's money or someting.

Yea I would think Bully Hunters Hunters would be created immediately, and it would be nothing more than a basic leaderboard where every bully hunter killed or trolled gets you a point.

:lolwut:
Tribes definitely made me grow thick skin online. ~wdeath RAPE! RAPE! Old school in game chat would trigger billions.

Example: everyone in overwatch is like GG instead of "ha you fags are terrible. Way to suck losers" and it has made the community worse because of the loserfags running to papa blizzard instead of getting good.

This sort of thing always has me wondering why I'm not scamming money out of SJWs with ideas that can be picked apart with even the slightest bit of scrutiny.

This sort of thing always has me wondering why I'm not scamming money out of SJWs with ideas that can be picked apart with even the slightest bit of scrutiny.

probly b/c ur interested in being able 2 sleep @ night

I want to write a book entitled "how women won ww2," rile up conservative snowflakes and in the most superficial manner possible praise the women at home at the farm at the factory in regards to how it's "real easy to walk out of a landing craft, but it takes real courage to be told your son/husband/dad/brother was killed as that is a lifetime of pain" akin to the tape being worse than murder arguments that are in vogue

I would go on t.v. the morning shows to talk my book and try to cause as much havoc as possible

If this comes to fruition, let this be my time that I did it cause it's a social experiment bro

Last edited:
Yea that's the thing, you're not just getting money from one side for that, you're getting haters to buy it too just to be mad at it.

I mean I want to have an actual book of substance as there are a lot of interes5ing home front anecdotes I've read lately plus realized there is comparatively little literature on the WACs for example, but plenty on the shit I truly love like texts breaking down the korsun pocket day by day.

Get the history sjw professors I had and left in disgust due to their staunch revisionist history to buy in and Herald it a masterpiece, get it on syllabi, ez income rest of life as a bridge for women's studies into history.

Maybe open the door to red polling along the way after it becomes clear to anyone digging I was mining for troll gold and hit pay dirt (but was actually interesting in archiving that subject material)

that's a great idea about WW2 but you need to do it from the perspective of "people of color" winning the war.

Thanks for my sequel bro.

I did read an interesting anecdote about a "large senegalese" laying head half smashed open with half a dozen Germans laying around him broken during ww1. So he had a solid kdr he would have been above the median on the team

Back