QUARANTINE VIDEOGAMING WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING

HURR DURR I PLAY GAME

• Total voters
BattleTech - Vanilla for now. I prefer the RogueTech mod for it, but the team working on it has had issues with BattleTech's latest update.

Are you using a TV as a monitor? Some TV's have ridiculous delay that absolutely fucks you in fps games.

Currently playing Escape From Tarkov, but have a 1 and 3 year old at home, so mostly just at night.

you gotta turn off all the "dynamic" bullcrap settings, any picture enhancements/ motion blur shit, and then sometimes there's a "game" mode that you want to turn on. been through this a couple times, it's obnoxious but you can usually get rid of the delay. i have no idea why tvs have all these features, they all look like crap.

I have been playing Elite Dangerous since Christmas. Very enjoyable. Getting ready for fleet carriers. I have 2 billion in the bank and need to get around 10 billion to cover a fleet carrier, mods and rebuy lol.

Anyway - I should be receiving a pair of these in the next hour -

SteelSeries Arctis 9X Wireless Gaming Headset – Integrated Xbox Wireless + Bluetooth – 20+ Hour Battery Life – for Xbox One

iu

Looking forward to trying them out.
Anyone else have these?

I took a look at the Nari Ultimates. Ended up going with Steelcase based on the feature set (noise cancelling mic, bluetooth and wireless simultaneously for calls/music mix, 20h battery life, Xbox’s native Windows Sonic Spatial Audio.) etc.

Hope they sound good and the mic is crisp!

I had those, but ended up returning them. They sounded good, but I didn't like the telescoping mic. I determined I liked a boom mic that swivels to mute better. Also, they occasionally made a popping sound, and disconnected about once a day. I would guess they fixed those issues with firmware updates, as I purchased in August of last year.

Overwatch, too damn much. I had Red Dead 2 to play and I reinstalled Witcher 3 but I’m just not compelled to play them.

Diablo 3 p much.

I was Rank 2 Hardcore Wiz NA on 1st and 2nd day of the season, then got lapped by teams. Hehe.. w/e.

If you play pub T16 GRs on HC, you'll prob run into me. Same name in D3.

hey i just finished ff7. actually my ps3 died right when i was on the way to kill sephiroth but whatever, the story is trash anyway.

Back