QUARANTINE VIDEOGAMING WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING

HURR DURR I PLAY GAME

• Total voters
guess i could try DOOM if it comes out in a couple days??

my friend just got laid off for a bit so we will play D3 together

Beat Breath of Fire last night, started up Dragon Warriors III today. Will probably be playing Animal Crossing when it hits Friday. Then wait for Trials of Mana to release, demo of that hit today as well I think.

I would say Apex but I’ll be playing DooM very soon!

I’m very fuckin’ disappointed there is no deathmatch though. WHAT ARE THEY THINKING!?

CS:GO. Casual. I suck because my connection is not the best. I'm dead before I see the other person. Then I see the replay and they have all day because I'm just sitting there. I don't know why this happens but it's always been this way. It's like I'm a tenth of a second behind. I see the person, push fire on the mouse, I'm dead, watch replay, only 1 shot hit the other person.

Last edited:
Just started playing Deus Ex Mankind Divided.

A few weeks ago, I watched the 'movies' of the 1st and 3rd.

it's spring so i'm into stgs, right now working on aero fighters 2 (see sig) and sengoku ace. a bit of daytona usa here and there as well.

CS:GO. Casual. I suck because my connection is not the best. I'm dead before I see the other person. Then I see the replay and they have all day because I'm just sitting there. I don't know why this happens but it's always been this way. It's like I'm a tenth of a second behind. I see the person, push fire on the mouse, I'm dead, watch replay, only 1 shot hit the other person.

Are you using a TV as a monitor? Some TV's have ridiculous delay that absolutely fucks you in fps games.

Currently playing Escape From Tarkov, but have a 1 and 3 year old at home, so mostly just at night.

Back