[Public Intoxication]I lost my ticket

Kill Me Plz

Veteran X
I currently go to Indiana University (#1 Party School) and during welcome week (I'm a freshman) I got a public intoxication ticket. Long story short, two cops gave me a drinking ticket of some sort. It said something along the lines of "Minor consumption" (I blew a .109 at the time). I however, have my court date tomorrow since I remember the date. However, I lost my ticket and am unaware if it was University PD or city PD.

So TW, what the hell should I do? They never sent me a ticket but gave me one on the spot. Three-four weeks later I lose it (I knew where it was a couple of days ago but my roommate is a dumbass and throws everything away).

Oh and heres something everybody will like (but respond to my questions at the very least)

stacykeibler_donkeyhuge.jpg

stacykeibler_hubbahubba.jpg

ubuntu-ass.jpg

go into court, sit wait for DA to form a line for people asking for continuances

get a continuance

worry about ticket later

who the fuck gets an MIP during welcome week?

fucking losers who can't hold their alcohol, that's who

if you're so drunk that you're getting stopped while walking then you need to work on your tolerance at home before you try to step up to the plate and drink in a social setting, faggot

all people like you do is get other people busted

I just wanted to say thanks for the pics. After seeing that first one I scrolled down and just kept on going until I got to the reply.

who the fuck gets an MIP during welcome week?

fucking losers who can't hold their alcohol, that's who

if you're so drunk that you're getting stopped while walking then you need to work on your tolerance at home before you try to step up to the plate and drink in a social setting, faggot

all people like you do is get other people busted
:huh: What the fuck? I said -for a reason- that the I'll skip the story as nobody would fucking read it. If you really want the story here you fucking go:

I was drinking all night at a frat house and I was beating brothers at chugging, beer pong, "flippy cup" (aka turbos / flip cup) and quarters. After drinking all of that, I came back to my roommate having the name tag flipped (aka 'fucking some chick'), knocked on the door and he said give me an hour to fuck this chick. So I walked outside, lit up a cigarette, talked to a friend then two Asian people come about five yards away and start talking emotional shit, then start making out. I wanted to give them space so I walked about 15 yards away from them and turned away from them continually smoking my cigarettes.

Then after 30 minutes, a cop walks by from the direction I was looking away from, I look at him and he just walks by. Then I stand up, throw my cigarette away and start walking to the door. Then he says "Hey wait, can I ask you a couple of questions?" then I politely walk back and start just casually talking to him. I was completely coherent and spoke to him normally. Eventually he asks why I was out here and I responded that my roommate as 'busy' with somebody in my room. Then he looked at my with his flashlight and said "You know, most college sex involves alcohol" and then I responded something along the lines of "Yeah, sadly". Then he asks if I was drinking tonight and I responded "No sir, I haven't been drinking". Then he asks "Look, I'm going to ask you again and if you don't I'm going to bring you down to the station and make you take a Breathalyzer there". Then I didn't want any hassle and thought he was a cool cop, so I responded "Sorry officer, I have drank some tonight". Then he jokes around and then continues talking to me.

Then his friend comes by who just had to put up with a resisting arrest apparently, and was a total dick. Then the other cop told him what the deal was and he said "Oh no, we need to get into the academy, I'm writing him an appearance ticket". Then he whips out the Breathalyzer, I blow a .109 (which isn't very high for drinking throughout the night). Then he writes me a ticket, the other cop was "eh" about it all and then they walk away.

Fyi, I've been drinking tonight (and would probably blow a ~.19 - 2.2) and you can hopefully see that I can hold my own liquor you dumb ass.

Stop being an idiot meber

P.S. Stop being a total fuckwad and see that I posted proper etiquette of hot chicks with a question. If I could block your ip from the pictures I would.

You should've punched the douche cop in the face, steal the gun, shoot both officers point blank, run around campus and find a random black guy, knock him out, plant the gun in his hands and sprinkle some crack on and around him.

Why you wouldn't think of an easier way out of this situation is beyond me.

Mistake was you were "hanging out" in a public place at night. This is similar to all the people who get busted in a car after midnight. They see the cop but think nothing will happen. From now on you have to completely avoid them. Same thing in a car, if you see one across an intersection or anywhere near you, they're going to come after you.

To the cops you're an emo terrorist, and the ticket is a way for the university to make money, just like parking tickets. I'm sure it's on record and will cause problems if you don't clear it up.

so

i dont see the problem

you dont need your ticket to go to court, they will know who you are if you have a date.

I currently go to Indiana University (#1 Party School) and during welcome week (I'm a freshman) I got a public intoxication ticket. Long story short, two cops gave me a drinking ticket of some sort. It said something along the lines of "Minor consumption" (I blew a .109 at the time). I however, have my court date tomorrow since I remember the date. However, I lost my ticket and am unaware if it was University PD or city PD.

So TW, what the hell should I do? They never sent me a ticket but gave me one on the spot. Three-four weeks later I lose it (I knew where it was a couple of days ago but my roommate is a dumbass and throws everything away).

Oh and heres something everybody will like (but respond to my questions at the very least)

LIES!!!!

ASU is always numero uno.

Playboy top 25.
1) Arizona State
2) California State, Chico
3) Rollins
4) Louisiana State
5) West Virginia
6) Colorado
7) Wisconsin
8) Connecticut
9) Kansas
10) San Diego State
11) Georgia
12) Ohio State
13) Iowa State
14) Florida State
15) Colorado State
16) Florida
17) Tulane
18) Washington State
19) East Carolina
20) Michigan State
21) Mississippi
22) California, Santa Barbara
23) Lehigh
24) Vanderbilt
25) James Madison

LIES!!!!

ASU is always numero uno.

Playboy top 25.
1) Arizona State
2) California State, Chico
3) Rollins
4) Louisiana State
5) West Virginia
6) Colorado
7) Wisconsin
8) Connecticut
9) Kansas
10) San Diego State
11) Georgia
12) Ohio State
13) Iowa State
14) Florida State
15) Colorado State
16) Florida
17) Tulane
18) Washington State
19) East Carolina
20) Michigan State
21) Mississippi
22) California, Santa Barbara
23) Lehigh
24) Vanderbilt
25) James Madison

no one ever talks about the playboy poll, it sucks. i doubt thats even for partying, probably just for hot girls.

i mean, it doesnt have indiana or umass amherst. how can you actually consider that to be close to true?

it must be a top 25 hot girls poll, because ive been to james madison and holy fucking shit is it lame/boring in the middle of virginia.

In order to be a top party school you must meet the following qualifications:

1. Large student population
2. Warm state (sorry cold staters, there's nothing sexy about sweatshirts)
3. Good looking women (sorry Ohio)
4. Low GPA (see ya overachieving ivy leaguers. Your drinking is usually a depressing binge leaning towards suicide)
5. Not much else to do in town (eliminates most major city campuses)

Back