[PS3] ModNation Racers

so they paid girls to sit around topless and take pictures with them because they made a kids game which was designed to generate dlc revenue from selling $2.99 packs of hair

Played the demo last night. Game definitely shows promise as a Kart game. However, the "Drift" button (instead of Brake) takes a little getting used to, as you have to hold it down to maintain a drift, instead of tapping the brakes and holding your slide like you would in just about any other driving game

Also played the Split/Second demo, had a ton of fun with that. The frantic nature of the game, along with the changing tracks as you blow shit up, can lead to some pretty exciting stuff

Does it do online in the demo? I'd be down to try some racing against others. I played a few times yesterday, was fun. I found the driving pretty easy to get used to, wonder if it'll end up being too easy.

I could possibly be on late tonight.

PS3 - SooFooMarty

I bought the game this morning. The controls feel very refined and fluid. Graphics and crisp and detailed. There is some good humor and character to the game. The little mod city thing that you chill in is cool... you can see the top karts, tracks, and mods that people have made... try for best times in other people's tracks and earn experience points.

So far, it seems awesome.

Picked this up today.

So far I'm really liking it and glad I did.

PSN: f1lsinger

This is definitely what mario kart should have been.

The game is deeper on every single level compared to Mario Kart.

I'm halfway through the 2nd circuit. I created my first track and haven't even touched the advanced mode.

I love it.

I'll check tonight, should be able to get some me time in on the PS3. I bought SMG2 as well which I'll be playing with my daughter. Hopefully I don't get too wrapped up in Mario to get some Racers in.

TheGrudge - PSN: Myosis
Filsinger - PSN: f1lsinger
KillerONE - PSN: SooFooMarty
|Blitzkrieg| - PSN: daergar822

Anyone else wanna add? Just started the game today, went through qualifying, ready to dig deeper.

:)

Back