Pro life folks

I'm God, it's fine. I made up all that Bible stuff when I was really drunk one night.

Oh a Ghost Writer so you can't be blamed for the cheap work . keeping your name out of it huh? smart, I wish I was that intelligent.

Look.. is it okay to laugh at dead kids or not? You dem/left/faggots are way to inconsistent to understand.

You celebrate mass murder but then denounce mass murder.

You celebrate assisted suicide but don't like people choosing to commit suicide unassisted.

You reject all forms of God but use God as a weapon against so called believers.

You have a pedophile arguing something.. not sure yet what exactly his point is.. but give him 10 minutes alone with a toddler and they are as good as dead anyway

Make up your minds already

sky wizards and zombies make sense to you :bigthumb:

Living a virtuous life makes logical sense to me.

Lying, cheating, stealing, sexual promiscuity, untempered greed all bring negative consequences upon society.

I’m thankful my Mother chose not to abort me on the altar of convenience. I’m thankful to have the opportunity to experience this life.

Call it “sky wizards” or “zombies ” all you like.

Lying, cheating, stealing, sexual promiscuity, untempered greed all bring negative consequences upon society.

I’m thankful my Mother chose not to abort me on the altar of convenience. I’m thankful to have the opportunity to experience this life.
none of this has anything to do with religion.
if you believe in god and jesus you believe in sky wizards and zombies.

unless you want to say jesus was a lich, it's more accurate.

If your mother had aborted a baby before you so that she could properly raise you later, would you still be thankful?

This thread needs more memes

2sneEut.png

All of those things you mention can be achieved without sky wizard.

So I guess now they are trying to ban abortion in Alabama?

Maybe I need to watch that how to make a bill cartoon again but...after something was ruled unconstitutional a state can just make a new law and try again? I feel like I’m missing a piece.

So I guess now they are trying to ban abortion in Alabama?

Maybe I need to watch that how to make a bill cartoon again but...after something was ruled unconstitutional a state can just make a new law and try again? I feel like I’m missing a piece.

Signed and done. Any doctor that performs an abortion in Alabama for reasons other than life-threatening conditions to either the mother or foetus is liable for a jail term up to 99 years.

Also:

"To the bill's many supporters, this legislation stands as a powerful testament to Alabamians' deeply held belief that every life is precious and that every life is a sacred gift from God," she [governor Kay Ivey] said.

List of people executed in Alabama

Back