Post your shitty tattoos

I do not have a tattoo, although I was considering getting one. I've been thinking about different designs, but wasn't able to make a definitive choice until I saw this thread.

Cock Dolphin ftw. Fuck yeah.

I do not have a tattoo, although I was considering getting one. I've been thinking about different designs, but wasn't able to make a definitive choice until I saw this thread.

Cock Dolphin ftw. Fuck yeah.

Yeah but no. Do something different. 2 cock dolphins DPing a mermaid, for example. Y'know, use your imagination.

First off: you wanted to get a tattoo to see if it hurt? You get a little one on a place where it doesn't hurt that much anyway and tell people that getting a tattoo doesn't hurt. Well duh :D. Get a real tattoo and sit there for 5/6 hours and you'll start feeling it. Anyway..

Since i feel that people aren't being ridiculed enough i will post my 'shitty tattoos' (TW loves them). I just started on a half sleeve on my arm, then i'm getting my other arm done as well.. Only the upper parts though since i would like to keep my tattoos hidden under a shirt if needed.

Chest:

ubkXUNO.png

Upper arm (mind you: this is far from done and the picture sucks..)

995976_495195053901622_2140987864_n.jpg

Then i have four smaller tattoos as well.

Incoming flaming in 3.. 2.. 1..

Santa Muerte. The picture was taken right after the second sit. Hair doesn't come through the good in the picture.. but it's a mixture of black/grey/claygreen'ish. Thinking about maybe adding some brown to it.

Left arm's going to be Latin American folklore stuff i think. Semi dark. Right arm's going to be a bit more on the 'positive' side.. :D

It's cool, I'll join you to take some of the heat off sehvi (nice tats btw br0)

Here's my newest right after I had it done in March. I need to take a healed picture of it so it isn't all red blotchy.
xX1DJ1i.jpg

I've never seen a tattoo and thought, "That's an improvement, I wish I had something that cool permanently etched into my skin."

It's cool, I'll join you to take some of the heat off sehvi (nice tats btw br0)

Here's my newest right after I had it done in March. I need to take a healed picture of it so it isn't all red blotchy.
xX1DJ1i.jpg

newest? you mean there's more?

I think you get a pass because you take having a Star Wars addiction to new heights by living and breathing it every day of your life. You also get bonus points for soldiering on even though George Lucas did his damnedest to ruin it with the prequels.

I always wonder why someone hasn't developed ink that lasts for 1-3 years or until a device removes the ink for you. Without having to do the laser treatment. With all the crazy stuff Crayola comes out with, that seems like it would be a relatively on par thing to create. The market for 1-3 year tattoos seems like it would be HUGE.

I thought they had something like this for movies, not 1-3 years but a couple of months?

Back