Post your driving record

~rizzle~

Veteran X
What's your driving record like, number of accidents, number of tickets and years of driving?

I've been driving for 10 years (I'm 26), have had speeding 4 speeding tickets, 3 times I was pulled over, one ticket was by photo radar.

Averaging a speeding ticket every 2.5 years.

No accidents however.

I did get rear-ended on one occasion, though it did no damage to my car and I didn't have to file a claim, though it did fuck the other persons car up.

Other than that, I've been off scot-free.

I'm loathing the day that I get in my first real accident.

I can't imagine they are any fun :( Plus it jacks insurance way up.

How about you?

Especially since most people on here I'm sure consider themselves to be 'good drivers'.

8 years in a car, 3 years on various motorbikes before that, no accidents, one speeding ticket (car)

29, no accidents other than scraping my fender on a pole because i'm an idiot.

1 speeding ticket, gunned at 90kph in a 60; reduced to 15 over and $50, no pts.

No accidents, no DUI's, and I would say. . . . .28 speeding tickets in 6 states. No speeding tickets in the last 10 years though, so I'm pretty golden now.

Been driving 7 years. No tickets (except for parking tickets, one late and outstanding in LA county :scared:). One accident. Some bitch just hit me 3 weeks ago and totaled my car.

One accident about six years ago, no other violations

The accident was technically my fault but the other guy got arrested. I made a left hand turn on a green when my view was partially obstructed and a guy coming in the opposite direction of the divided highway hit me in the back quarterpanel. He was speeding... and driving without a license... and driving a car that wasn't his. And like a complete retard HE was the one that suggested we call the cops even though my van's bumper was only slightly damaged and his car was plenty drivable.

Idiot.

First 4 years: 6 speeding tickets, 1 red light (accidental), 1 "at-fault" because some retarded bitch STOPPED on an on-ramp while I was glancing back to see where I needed to merge.

Subsequent 10 years: Nothing. I've been pulled over 3 or 4 times for "speeding" but not actually ticketed.

12 years. 3 accidents (2 minor my fault [car stopped at yield sign, i didnt stop enough], 3rd was rear ended going to trade in my old vehicle for a new car), 3 speeding tickets

I got in an accident where I backed into this sucker who was speeding through the parking lot. My truck had no damage, his brand new SUV needed a door though.

we both still had temp tags

other than that I used to get regular speeding tickets up until I was 20. since then I've not been ticketed for over 5 years.

If I've had 6 tickets, I've gotten out of 40. Working EMS in the area where you get pulled, and knowing the cop, usually involves super trooper jokes, or maybe dinner plans for when your crews are on the same schedule.

Since 1985:

1 accident. Single car, fell asleep at the wheel and drove off a bridge.

4 speeding tickets.

2 tickets for expired registration, 1 for expired safety inspection (I'm a serial procrastinator).

Back