[Police] Cop throws black girl on the ground in Texas

tQnk2J1.jpg

that young girl in a bikini looked like a violent offender

she could have had a revolver hidden in her vag

as a cop you just never know and have to take precautions against 100lb girls, like slamming them into the ground

Black bitches be crazy....

But yeah, the cop was way out of control when it came to her and seemed a bit high strung for the situation.

its sad when u almost have to side w/ jungle niggers rioting bcuz limp dick military washout losers like warbuggha come home from the navy w/ history degrees and cant get a job and they r mega pissed off at the world and become cops

all im saying is he didnt act crazy when bikini girl was yellin with her posse and just said to leave and go across the street (multiple times, over the course of 25 minutes)
then the camera turns around, then hes dragging her to a place to make her get on the ground
i can only assume she did something stupid to make him ratchet up his policing and there is no evidence out there worth a shit saying either or
all the rioters are unreliable narrators
the news would be smart to remember that

great
he resigned due to inflammatory media who don't do their jobs as journalists and just tout whatever angle gets the most views

that's a fucking shame

its not really what gets the most views. its whichever view advances cultural marxism.

haha his 'about' page...

Michael Berry has drunk homemade moonshine from North Carolina with Robert Earl Keen, met two presidents with the same last name, been cussed at by Ron White in a tweet, been called the Czar of Talk Radio by a bunch of workin people who can skin a buck & run a trotline, crowd surfed at the House of Blues, has a word he created attributed to him in the Urban Dictionary, ran for mayor and was destroyed, attacked by the media and survived, killed 2 hogs with his first 2 shots from a moving helicopter, been featured on Good Morning America as tasteless for comments about a mosque at the site of 9/11, been boycotted by LULAC and the New Black Panther Party, had legal threats from CAIR, and loves bacon. His wife is smokin hot, doesn't nag him, and professes undying love, while cooking him hot meals & letting him smoke cigars & drink brown water in the house. His 2 boys, Michael T & Crockett, have been called the most wonderful kids ever (by him), and they're young enough to still think he's cool and are willing to be seen in public with him. Michael Berry has a beard you can hide a French car in and shows no signs of male pattern baldness, his testosterone levels are those of a 17-year-old and his bad cholesterol level is no longer near-fatal (both due to modern medicine), but he has untreated acid reflux that affects his voice on occasion. Named Top 25 talk hosts in America by NewsMax Magazine. Named top 10 talk hosts in America by iHateTheMedia.com.

Read more: Michael Berry on KTRH

Agree w/ that except for the salary. Pretty sure cops that have been on the force for a bit are doing pretty well, particularly if they're making OT from time to time.

in DC: http://mpdc.dc.gov/page/salary-and-benefits

Base $57,094/year + OT, plus a bunch of benefits. Top step (after 25 years) salary base is $92,914/year + OT and benefits.

This is roughly in line with the rest of the country, which averages to base ~$56k/yr.

This is all assuming the cop isn't doing some shady shit under the table, of course. Speaking from experience in the restaurant industry, it's extremely common for cops to get full or partial discounts to build a good relationship so when you need the cops to come handle crazy homeless people or whatever, they show up quickly. It wouldn't surprise me if this kind of cost-of-living benefit were extended by a variety of other businesses to cops as well.
50k/year in DC is like poverty

Most black people have a huge attitude problem. Listen to the officers instructions and it usually wouldn't have to escalate to this. I know if I didn't listen to the small time cops around here my ass would probably get thrown around too.

i'd probably be stuck with the black person because the worst they would do is listen to rap music and eat fried chicken

the cop would probably start shooting and end up crashing the plane

Back