plz submit this weeks ngfm quotes

koitty cat i want 2 get a good pair of earbuds as i hate havin my whole head suroneded by headset

n e way, where is the thread u made on those earbuds a few weeks ago he he

NGFM said:
It's the affirmative action thing, or the black quota. Very heavy in the NBA and NFL, targeting the black audience. Most of the segments are pre-written for these goons, so they can show the high lights as they're talking.

Besides the MGJ, you want the salad to be the big meal each day. I put spinach, kale, onions, and red peppers in a huge mixing bowl. Then we make salad bowls adding other items like mushrooms. You don't have to completely give up meat, but you want the salad to be the main meal. Go to my page and watch the YouTube trailers for the movies.
Healthy Food  Pictures

I would be ninja style, sneaking up on the enemy and stealing their weapons. Standing out in the open with barbaric weapons may work as brute force in numbers, but there will be many killed if the Russians decide to send in ground troops on tanks. That's probably why Russia is not sending in the troops. They don't want the weapons or tanks captured.

First part is ok, meh.
You want to eat Almond butter, not peanut butter. Costco sells it at a good price. You can also grind it fresh at most Whole Foods locations.

^^^ I remember a few years ago, the Huy-Fong plant shut down because people were complaining about the smell. They need to move that plant and open more, but they're not thinking about expanding. You watch, Texas Pete will come out with the little packets of Oelek like I'm asking for. They already have their hot sauce in little packets, you find it in grocery store deli's where they make sandwiches (Publix).

xYT0CYm.png

Sanitary Bidet looks interesting, but that adds a bunch of water leak points. The problem is farting during the day. Could be your diet. For example, if you eat Mexican food, it wants out 4x during the day.

If you SSS (Shave, Shit, Shower) in the morning, then make it through the work day without farting up a storm, then the underwear stays clean until you can get home. After work it's eat dinner, walk the dog, exercise, shit again if necessary, take another shower, go to bed.

These sentences could be spread apart to be even more hilarious with out context.

Back