[PICS] The new bar at my fraternity house

What's it like to buy your friends? I never had to, myself.

Is there like a menu, and you get to pick which of the brothers are your buddies, and you pay ala carte? Or is it just one big price and you get to shave each other's backs and chests?

Phi Delt at Duke prided themselves on the highest GPA for multiple years and were full of socially awkward losers and band nerds. They might as well have not existed. They never did anything, nobody knew any of them, and when they actually did throw a party once every 2 years nobody went.

All I can think about is Ogre yelling "NERDS!" :rofl:

I never was in a frat in school. I never really saw the point of buying friends. I did like tri delts though...........a tri delt will try anything I always said :brows:

Do they still answer their phone "Delta Delta Delta can I help ya help ya help ya" ?

I was in a fraternity.

Buying your friends is probably the best decision you can make. Not only did I have tons of "fundraisers' and social volunteer activities" to place on my resume, but I was also offered a few great jobs from alumni.

I was in a fraternity.

Buying your friends is probably the best decision you can make. Not only did I have tons of "fundraisers' and social volunteer activities" to place on my resume, but I was also offered a few great jobs from alumni.

die

I was in a fraternity.

so were you in the frat before or after you turned psycho

The bar at my house has survived about a dosen larg parties with ladies dancing on it. I some how doubt thy will trash that one in a year. For the record my house is not greek but we can still throw parties that out shine the greeks.

Only reason to join a frat is to get a job after graduation with out really trying. A friend of mine is in a frat and he sent his resume out to the alumi list and with in a week he had a dosen offers.

40 of 47 Supreme Court Justices since 1910 have been fraternity men. All but two United States Presidents since 1825 have been fraternity. Pretty much all of them have been a member of a secret society which gives perks to them once a member is in power. You guys simply have no idea of all the perks. I actually met George Bush while he was governer of Texas and he basically told me he knew he was going to be president because they will somehow find a way to get him in, no matter the vote. You have no idea the power of secret societies and fraternal orders.

Last edited:
Back