[PICS] The new bar at my fraternity house

nah they dress up one of the brothers like girls and run a train all night

they certainly do

step 1: dress up thepledge
hairfk1.jpg

step 2: run the train all night
dsc03731hm6.jpg

:sex:

you dont say youre in a frat on tw unless you want a bunch of nerds saying you pay for your friends and that youre a faggot and you take it up the butt zeph, you should know this by now

triangle here throws alright parties, the brothers are all a bunch of cocky fags who think they are gods gift to the earth though. and they don't only accept engineer majors, although it is an 'engineering' fraternity.

elaborate. Just his school, what do you mean?

My fraternity, Phi Delta Theta, and actually, my house, was the first to go "substance free". It basically means that you can't have alcohol/drugs in the house, or on the property. This has been done because insurance companies refuse to cover fraternities if they allow substances on the property. Generally, this means that you have to have a third party vendor (a bar) to take responsibility for alcohol related legal issues. This also means cash bar. Essentially, it means that the fraternity will not allow alcohol or other substances on their property, and if substances are found there, then the individual members of the fraternity, rather than the insurance company, are liable.
Obviously, this is way too expensive for any individual house, or group of houses to afford, and, as such, becomes national house policy. So, seeing this as somewhat successful at keeping fraternities alive, a lot of fraternities are going "substance free". A lot of campuses are following the trend, because they own the fraternity houses.
Sure, it kinda sucks for fraternity parties, but it's also a big load off of the "social" budget, plus a huge load off of the national fraternity's budget.

we have triangles at OU, or had rather, they built an elevator in their house, but got kicked off campus because they fucked up the alcohol policy

Back