[Pics]Free Tix to Broncos game

New Account

Veteran XX
I'm not a huge football fans but when a neighbor wants to give you free tickets to a game 6 rows from the grass you don't say no. We were in the South Stands which is the rowdy area so they say. Saw one fight and ALOT of people plastered. Here are a few pics. Sorry my camera isnt the best and there isnt a whole lot of pics but oh well.

Out Front
5.jpg

Out Front Again
6.jpg

Broncos coming onto the field (not a great view =/)
1.jpg

Same
3.jpg

Getting ready for coin toss
4.jpg

Coin toss
10.jpg

Zomg cheerleaders
11.jpg

12.jpg

9.jpg

Broncos drive to 1st TD
7.jpg

1st Broncos TD movie
http://home.comcast.net/~samur_devil/BroncosGame/1stTouchdown.AVI

Broncos Defense
8.jpg

I gotta watch a game from the sidelines once because my then girlfriends dad was the DB coach of the Saints. I posted the pics in some thread but can't find it because non-contributor search sucks. I remember saying I saw harry connick jr. and you'd think search would be able to find the one thread that has the words new orleans saints and harry connick jr in it.. but nooooo.

Not you Spexx. You can love the Broncos all you want.

Other guy is a fag.

Well troll. Since obviously you didn't read and just looked at the pics let me break it down for you again. I now know you take a few extra minutes to understand things. I bet being in highschool for 6 years really sucked.

They were FREE tickets that my NEIGHBOR gave me. I am NOT a big football fan. I am a hockey fan. We didn't have any big plans this year with friends so we decided a football game for free would be a nice change from the parties we normally go to on Thanksgiving. Finally no, I am not gay. Sorry to burst your bubble. Look around on craigslist more to find somebody that will shove a dick in your ass.

Maybe next time you wanna troll, read the fucking thread you tool.

I gotta watch a game from the sidelines once because my then girlfriends dad was the DB coach of the Saints. I posted the pics in some thread but can't find it because non-contributor search sucks. I remember saying I saw harry connick jr. and you'd think search would be able to find the one thread that has the words new orleans saints and harry connick jr in it.. but nooooo.

[Official] Saints vs. Bears NFC Championship by confidential - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums

Well troll. Since obviously you didn't read and just looked at the pics let me break it down for you again. I now know you take a few extra minutes to understand things. I bet being in highschool for 6 years really sucked.

They were FREE tickets that my NEIGHBOR gave me. I am NOT a big football fan. I am a hockey fan. We didn't have any big plans this year with friends so we decided a football game for free would be a nice change from the parties we normally go to on Thanksgiving. Finally no, I am not gay. Sorry to burst your bubble. Look around on craigslist more to find somebody that will shove a dick in your ass.

Maybe next time you wanna troll, read the fucking thread you tool.

You called him a troll then you bit as hard as you could.

w2g

I realized that you did not provide pics of the tickets being free, which may have been accomplished by a picture of your neighbor giving them to you (ideally in NGFM-car-shopping style) with a speech bubble made out of cardboard above your neighbor's head referencing the tickets being free.

Back