[PC] Prey is a Masterpiece of a Single Player PC Game

Thanks for the reminder. Saw the WAB review and was planning to play it some day.

Started with the new Wolfenstein game but i can't really get into it. Even though it's good. :/ It's getting harder and harder to enjoy single player games lately.

So you're a refugees welcome faggot, and now you play Wolfenstein. The story just gets worse and worse. At this rate I think sharia law would have to outlaw deep vnneck shirts before you uncuck yourself.

Started with the new Wolfenstein game but i can't really get into it. Even though it's good. :/ It's getting harder and harder to enjoy single player games lately.

What are your issues with it? I'm about to play the first remake for PS4 when I get some time here.

It reminds me of Metroid in a weird way. The level design is really nice. You will see areas you can't get to because you don't have the skills for it, then have an opportunity to later in the game when you're stronger.

I usually disable motion blur but it's not too offensive in this game. You have to do that via some file, it's not in the options menu unfortunately. It's worth getting the highest textures you can.

Started playing on Friday and totally enjoying it. Yeah, i have had to watch some YT videos to try to figure out what in the actual fuck because holy shit!

This is a pretty damn good game.

Started playing on Friday and totally enjoying it. Yeah, i have had to watch some YT videos to try to figure out what in the actual fuck because holy shit!

This is a pretty damn good game.

If you want an OP build, ignore the alien upgrades and focus only on human ones. Maybe the reverse is true, ignore human and go full alien, but I didnt do replay it. Using only human upgrades, I had so many of those nanoinjector things left I was breaking them down for parts. Nightmares, the huge semi boss things, were taken down easy. Theres also an achievement for human only, alien only playthroughs

Just have your first mods be the ones that give you more resources and able harvest stuff from aliens. Beyond that you can't make any super big mistakes.

Back