[OPINION]What is the best MMO to play now?

:lol: nico :chill:

WoW will have the #'s for a good year or 2 more. It's got the entire warcraft/blizzard fan base and it's got Blizzard attached to it, so it's going to always be big. But that doesn't mean it will be fun for someone for 2 years.

Slobax said:
:lol: nico :chill:

WoW will have the #'s for a good year or 2 more. It's got the entire warcraft/blizzard fan base and it's got Blizzard attached to it, so it's going to always be big. But that doesn't mean it will be fun for someone for 2 years.

I'd like to chill. Except it was one of the only games that have came out for years that kept me interested.

Then they fuckin blew it.

Sorry, i'm bitter.

the fuck are you guys talking about?

it's easier to quest now than before. remember tarren mill zergs? yeah, that place is *gasp* actually questable now. there are no "gank" groups anymore. that shit was only around when the honor system first came out. world pvp went away when battlegrounds came out. people follow where the most honor is.. and that isn't anywhere outside of a battleground.

Nicodemus said:
I'd like to chill. Except it was one of the only games that have came out for years that kept me interested.

Then they fuckin blew it.

Sorry, i'm bitter.
i didn't mind the Honor patch much except for how it just turned end game into honor farming. But the game got ruined for me just by playing it so much, but that happens with most games anyways.

Coylter said:
HK are just a bonuse to the battles, i feel the game is just getting bigger and bigger and more fun.
HKs aren't "just a bonus". They were just a bonus to the people who already PvP'd before the system came out. But then contribution points became all people cared about. The majority of people who are PvPing now are playing because they're getting rewarded with gear and other items. It's fucking disgusting that when the best horde battleground team and the best alliance battleground team meet up, the majority of the time one of them will /afk out because it isn't "efficient" for CP to have an hour long game.

If there were no honor system, people would never afk out.

Long live old school Hillsbrad, even if it was a zerg-fest at times. It's a million times better than what we have now.

11-14-05_orc2_800.jpg

orc

Cool you had a lvl 60 char before the change like I did.

I was Anklebyter in The Revenant guild, gnome rogue.

Way to go.

I said start one now.

Slobax said:
Vangaurd looks pretty sweet, now i just want to see if it makes it to release without being canned.

I think so. Microsoft is paying for it, and there's already 20k people signed up on the forums...and its not due out for 8 months or so. I hope its a thinking man's game...from what I've seen it is. Combat is slow, but you have to think out your game plan. I like that.

Santa said:
Check out

www.vanguardsoh.com

In the works. Made by alot of the original EQ designers.
Eh... I think a lot of the magic in the industry is just gone. EQ had a depth to it that would take years of dev work to equal. It was just great for its time. I dont game much at all anymore at any rate, and the last thing I need is another timesink MMO to get addicted to.

Nicodemus said:
Cool you had a lvl 60 char before the change like I did.

I was Anklebyter in The Revenant guild, gnome rogue.

Way to go.

I said start one now.

before what change?

Back