OK who from tribalwar was this

I TOLD YOU TO FUCKING PUT IT ON THE TABLE BEFORE I EVEN STARTED MY TOAST AND YET HERE I AM WITH HALF-EATEN TOAST STILL WAITING FOR MY COFFEE

WHY DO YOU

MAKE ME

DO THIS YOU

FUCKING

WHOOOOOORE

I BLAME YOUR FUCKING WHORE PARENTS YOUR FUCKING WHORE MOTHER

FOR NOT TEACHING YOU WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO

AND YOUR FUCKING FAGGOT FATHER

FOR NOT FUCKING BEING A MAN

YOU

FUCKING

STUPID

CUNT

FUCK!

now drink the coffee

edit: ofc what really happened is that he said 'thanks, honey!' and waited till she was in the bathroom before he judderingly and excitedly jerked off in the coffee

same thing tho right

Last edited:
:rofl: Who knows how long she was drinking that shit down.

Christ, this sick, fat fuck needs to be beat and locked up for awhile.

She must be a real prude if she not know what semen smells like right away

Last edited:
There is not a law about the tampering of one's food or drink? He could have given her an STD. Gross repugnant slob.

Ironic that when he sees attractive women he wants to spooge in their coffee and when women see him they have to fight the urge to vomit in their coffee. Go figure.

On the positive side, he's 34 and morbidly obese so he won't be able to get it up for too many more years. Not even with meds lest he risk heart attack (fingers crossed!).

The woman told police she inspected her desk and noticed a strong odor that resembled urine, but was a bit different and strange.

She said her coffee smelled the same way and noted that she had had an ongoing issue with a experiencing a foul taste in her coffee.

coffee.jpg

"Coffee tasted funny" :lol:

Back