[Official] Game of Thrones Season 2

CBx6a.jpg

:lol:

:(

yaaaa
maybe the first scene with stannis doesnt show he dont give a fuck about the religion, but last night's ep did
calm down nerds its good

i haven't watched the tv show yet and have been plowing through the books

the first book was fucking awesome. I'm midway through book 3 and I'm boring of the story. It was a lot cooler when people were double crossing each other instead of all this magic shit

i haven't watched the tv show yet and have been plowing through the books

the first book was fucking awesome. I'm midway through book 3 and I'm boring of the story. It was a lot cooler when people were double crossing each other instead of all this magic shit

keepreadingkeepreadingkeepreadingkeeperading

i will but if this bitch with the dragons doesn't provide some killer fucking entertainment after having to read 3 trillion words about how she has dragons and is learning to lead then i'm going to find this author and teabag him

yeah i think i'm midway through book 3 as well. i'm at the point where
Spoiler

from IMDB:
"Yara Greyjoy, introduced in the second book and season, is named Asha in the books. The name was changed for the television series to avoid confusion with Osha."

I just finished a Dance With Dragons last night.

While it was not as entertaining or productive as A Clash of Kings it was a whole lot better (especially in terms of plot progression) than the previous book, IMO.

Everyone agrees that a feast for crows is the weakest book so far.

I'm mixed on the show so far, I like some of the changes and don't like others. Overall though I think they're still doing a good job.

People complaining about it being too fast paced have to realize that they're trying to fit over 1000 pages into 10 hours of air time.

this last episode had a few dead spots to me though where something stupid and inconsequential was happening like Ros and littlefinger. wtf was that all about and the fuck is she supposed to be? The supervisor of the whore house?

Everyone who is doubting will perk up when Dany gets to Qorth. Oh their fashions are fun :)

Back