[Official] :bandit: 2.0

just reupped got a half o of some shit that looks real special

hit up a compassion club i got a free edible, half a gram of free hash, a free joint and a free pipe. i am now in possession of two capsules of oil rated at 400mg per capsule, a gram of wax, and some lollis and a cookie.

happy 420!

:bandit:

just took my 400mg pill and hit a bowl of that wax on top of this new strain ive never tried b4

if i die from the combination tell bounty's wife i love her.

Last edited:
Bought a WISPR vaporizer at my local shop 20% off $269 so about $225 total. Felt stupid when I found it tonight on sale for $160 on some website. Oh well, I'm supporting the local economy and currently vaping away blissfully.

Lsj3kQK.gif

I didn't go, but there's an annual get-together at the art gallery downtown in Vancouver. People were selling pot cookies and joints openly.

:bandit:

The Pumpkin King: I want a small group army armed with joints that big
The Pumpkin King: we can club people down
The Pumpkin King: like in chivalry
The Pumpkin King: 2 handed swings
The Pumpkin King: bashing cops heads in
The Pumpkin King: holy fuck i'm stoned

Bought a WISPR vaporizer at my local shop 20% off $269 so about $225 total. Felt stupid when I found it tonight on sale for $160 on some website. Oh well, I'm supporting the local economy and currently vaping away blissfully.

i just googled what that was
that thing looks p janky

i dont like that it uses a rod to heat the herb. my aunt has a similar designed one and the herb surrounding the rod is always black black ash while the herb on the outside seems like its not even toasted.

ill take my mflb over the wispr. cheaper too.

Back