[Official] :bandit: 2.0

damn, can you taste anything? i'm always 5.5, in the middle between 5 and 6. it was weird the first time but only because I hadn't grinded herb finely enough.

after a few years, I've found these are the best methods/settings:

5.5 heat

super finely ground herbs (always have some of these on hand for extra kify strains: Volcano Vaporizer Shop - Fine screen set for the Easy Valve filling chamber EASY VALVE Fine Screen Set 03 11 E | http://www.storz-bickel.com/shop-usd/product_info.php/info/p28_SOLID-VALVE-Fine-Screen-Set.html)

pre heat the filling chamber before every bag fill by putting it on the volcano, turn on air, wait 3-10 seconds until you can see vapor, then affix & fill bag

after 6 or so bags I tap the filling chamber against hand to stir up herbs, then level the herbs out by tapping the chamber down like a shot glass.

I get up to 16 bag fills of yummy tasting powerful strength

16 bags off one chamber? i'm guessing you're filling it to the top?

tumblr_lyeyyjWrxT1qgocy3o1_500.gif

Well, the good news is I get to stay home and get loaded on 4/20 for a change. The bad news is I get to do this because my transmission fluid is leaking into my engine coolant and vice versa. So I'm not driving nine hours to Oakland for my aunt's birthday, but it's going to cost me, probably dearly. :|

:bandit:

i missed 4:20 by like 15 minutes because we stopped and bought a bubbler on the way home to add to the collection.

but either way :bandit:

gonna stop by work in about an hour to fix the computer and be ridiculously high while doing it

whole club smelled like straight ganj at midnight last night because of the strippers in the back bathroom. was pretty awesome.

16 bags off one chamber? i'm guessing you're filling it to the top?

yes I fill it up, easy valve chamber. never more than halfway full on solid valve. more like 8-12 usually. if concentrates are mixed in, 16+

Last edited:
Back